The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Think Jenkinson has a big future ahead of him. Was unfairly thrown in at the deep end last year (the 8-2 must have been one hell of an experience) but I think he's got a lot of ability.

Way to cut your teeth, right? Seems bright. Needs a bit more to the attacking side of his game if he really wants to excel, but very promising so far I agree.

Very impressed by Arsenal today.

Been impressed all season. Really think they're title contenders if they can keep their spine fit.

They look a better than Chelsea to challenge at this moment in time anyway.

Strongly disagree with this statement, tbh. Especially with the January window to follow. I think it will be a three way tilt with Arsenal clear of the rest of contenders for fourth.

I'm not sure why people are so incredibly impressed with Arsenal. They just look like Arsenal to me. Wenger has done very well to maintain, but they still lack in depth and individual talent.

Think Jenkinson has a big future ahead of him. Was unfairly thrown in at the deep end last year (the 8-2 must have been one hell of an experience) but I think he's got a lot of ability.

Way to cut your teeth, right? Seems bright. Needs a bit more to the attacking side of his game if he really wants to excel, but very promising so far I agree.

From what I've seen of him he looks like he's got some intelligence about him. Good sense of knowing when to get forward, he can only improve and when he does, he'll be an important player for Arsenal - providing he remains in their team.

Amazing engine on him.

Yeah, that bit at the end in the very last minute of the game where he blitzed past Garcia was class.

Amazing how Arsenal's CB look quality when they actually start defending as a team and being organised.

Diaby is fantastic too, if he can stay fit then that's a real option they didn't have before.

Be interesting to see how they fit Wilshere into the setup and Mertesacker was outstanding again

I knew they would be in top 4, but i'm starting to think if the forwards can start shining then they could achieve something better than that.

Marseille are 6 wins from 6. Still look light years behind PSG when they are at their best but if they can remain consistent they could end up giving them a run for their money for the title. I hope so anyway!

It's an incredible start for the team. Consider that they sold Azpilicueta, M'bia, and Diarra (all starters last season) and replaced them with Joey Barton. The one revelation of the season has been Gignac. He had been so terrible he last few seasons here, that I would have happily given him away to anyone. The rejuvenation of his career has been astounding to witness.

Very impressed by Arsenal today.

Been impressed all season. Really think they're title contenders if they can keep their spine fit.

They look a better than Chelsea to challenge at this moment in time anyway.

Strongly disagree with this statement, tbh. Especially with the January window to follow. I think it will be a three way tilt with Arsenal clear of the rest of contenders for fourth.

Arsenal are playing much better than Chelsea, they also have a far superior manager.

Despite the vast sums Chelsea have spent this summer on quality players going forward Di Matteo isn't the man for them. They don't seem to look a team at all, their central midfield of Lampard and Obi Mikel isn't the greatest and they aren't that great defensively either.