The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

BBC printing messages from people wittering on about Lloris not being in the squad, when any Spurs fan with a brain expected Cudicini and Gomes (keepers 3 and 4). I smell Gooners trying to make trouble. Or possibly Spurs fans without brains I suppose (but how many of those can there be, really).

Neymar scores a great team goal against Universidad de Chile in the South American Recopa. I think Neymar has scored the 2nd most goals in competitive football in all of 2012 behind Messi. Been out of form for two-three weeks now, but has a good start to the game.

58,000 at Arsenal v Coventry.

Bloody hell.

£10 tickets apparently to get it to near capacity.

It's almost as though some common sense has been used.

It'll never catch on!  :sad:

Not sure if they still do it but Arsenal used to include some of their home cup games in as part of the season ticket price...

Is Giroud really getting stick already btw? Seems a bit harsh considering he's played like 5 games. A player like that who's a bit one paced is always going to take time to settle into the league.

Aye. It's fucking ridiculous man. He'll be a real asset for Arsenal and gives them something totally different to what they've had in previous seasons. Still think they need another striker mind. (Theo yee fuck off)

Giroud's off the ball movement quite frankly is great he is constantly getting himself into positions to score but making a pigs ear of it atm.

It will come, i personally would be more concerned if i was an Arsenal fan if he wasn't getting chances rather than missing chances.