The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

This crazy Armenian Attacking midfielder for Shaktar has scored his 13th goal of the season for Shakhtar Donetsk to equalize against Dnipro. After one of their brazilian players had the worst miss I have seen this season.

This crazy Armenian Attacking midfielder for Shaktar has scored his 13th goal of the season for Shakhtar Donetsk to equalize against Dnipro. After one of their brazilian players had the worst miss I have seen this season.

Mkhtaryan or summit?

Been impressed every time I've seen him play.

Mkhtaryan or summit?

Been impressed every time I've seen him play.

Yeah, doing extremely well.

Shahktar  won 2-1 ater a Srna volley from a corner, but after 2 missed penalties and a red card to the opposing team. Sounds like a Man United win.

I would imagine Shakhtar players would be outside our wage structure but a player from Dnipro who looks really good is Evgen Konoplyanka who is a right footed left winger. Fast and strong on the ball with a good work rate and he has been striking the dead ball really well. Is only 22 as well

I implore to search Vagner Love's miss last weekend, appalling.

That Konoplyanka is the one who scored v England. Looked good in the Euros too.

Arsenal team to face Chelsea: Mannone; Jenkinson, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs; Arteta, Diaby; Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski; Gervinho

Chelsea team to face Arsenal: Cech; Ivanovic, D Luiz, JT ©, Cole; Ramires, Mikel; Mata, Oscar, Hazard; Torres. #CFC

Gervinho starting after his performance against Man City is surprise

Brought him into my FF team on a whim :lol:

He's actually not bad until he has to do something with the ball in the area. He gets to the byline so frequently and so impressively. He's bound to make use of it at some point, right? Right? :sad: