The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest BooBoo

Hate to say it, but both the teams on show played a lot better standard of football than we have recently. Was a crap looking fixture, but a decent watch in the end.

We'd have been loads better this year with Carroll up front alongside Ba or Cisse.

Would have made Pardewball function more effectively. Cop-out tbh. The players are still there for this side to work without being so direct.

Fine. But you need a Plan A and B and that's what Carroll would've given us.

Those two mackems. How many pills have they been taking? :lol:

Are you talking about those two spazzers talking about their historic moment of beating Man City?

The bloke's eyes were all over the shop. I thought he was blind or partially sighted or something, but yes, he could well have been pilled off his tits.

Those two mackems. How many pills have they been taking? :lol:

Are you talking about those two spazzers talking about their historic moment of beating Man City?

The bloke's eyes were all over the shop. I thought he was blind or partially sighted or something, but yes, he could well have been pilled off his tits.

"Typical Sunlun' always leayven it layte!"

Since fucking when?

Guest bimpy474

Rap is the music of the devil and his moron followers.

:lol: Such a rubbish statement. People always make these declarations after hearing Dappy's new single or something like that.

Or the work of a master genuis who just got his second bite :lol:

Who the fuck is Dappy ?, rather partial to a bit of Snow Patrol myself.

That form of rap that was on show after the game with QPR and West Ham i agree with Bimpy on it's absolute horseshite.

But personally i enjoy rap from years gone by. ( i.e 80s and 90s)

Anyway that's the thing about music, you will always have these polar opposite opinions and one of the reasons why people enjoy it so much.