The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Yep we play some of the worst stuff there is to see. It's pathetic at times, the lack of willingness to pass. That said some of the defending on both sides here has been awful. But god our ability to keep possession is absolutely abominable.

Guest bimpy474

Our final ball (Fergie's few crosses aside) is as worse i can remember.

That and our movement and pass finding from that movement is poop.

Andrew Gibney ‏@AGibneyftbl

Debuchy you can p*ss off as well. Done nothing all season, well apart from never getting a cross on target.

(He's a Lille fan)

Did he misspell Simpson?

Must've done as Debuchy is the best RB in football history.

Guest bimpy474

FFS.....just watched Arsenal's first pen, that ref is a fecking munchkin.

And Corzola is a cheating fecker. Holding his leg......should be banned for 3 games just for that.

Guest bimpy474

Forget Michu being signing of the season, is he actually the best player in the league?

What better than Captain Fantastic Stevie Mr Liverpool YMCA Gerrard. You mad ?.

Is it just because the decisions are magnified like never before, or are refereeing inconsistencies at an all-time high? Even within the same game, different decisions for very similar situations. I can understand the occasional mistake but how can officials ever be respected if they keep giving differing interpretations for near-identical incidents? It's becoming an absolute farce.

Guest bimpy474

well obviously the entire liverpool team are head and shoulders above all football players who've ever existed, forget Zico, Zindane, Rivaldo, Pele, Liverpool have Sterling

Ah and wont we see that Liverpool wankfest tomorrow. Sky really do turn my lounge into the vomit comet when them racist feckers are on.