The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Nah we don't do draws.

I'd take one, tbh. Not getting good vibes from this.

Bale's injury will be a big boost for us, but we're missing Mirallas a lot the past month. Jelavic is off-form and our defence is really not solid at all. A game without getting screwed by the ref would be nice, though.[/bitchy]

Nah we don't do draws.

If you do it'll be a miracle having had Europa League midweek (and you played first teamers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) & 3 first teamers injured. Should play for a narrow defeat. [/pardew]

Nah we don't do draws.

Bale's injury will be a big boost for us, but we're missing Mirallas a lot the past month. Jelavic is off-form and our defence is really not solid at all. A game without getting screwed by the ref would be nice, though.[/bitchy]

Is Mirallas not back today? I thought you had pretty much everyone back fit. Other than Neville and Anichebe, I mean, but that can't be heartbreaking.

Nah we don't do draws.

Is Mirallas not back today? I thought you had pretty much everyone back fit. Other than Neville and Anichebe, I mean, but that can't be heartbreaking.

Has a chance apparently. But then again his injury was only supposed to see him out for a couple of games and he's missed over a month. :lol:

Nah we don't do draws.

YOu've had your little run this year. [/bitchesque]