The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest firetotheworks

Has a penalty ever been given when a player has been fouled and then they've got up to try and score? I've never ever seen one given.

Has a penalty ever been given when a player has been fouled and then they've got up to try and score? I've never ever seen one given.

A penalty was given today when a player was giving the advantage after a foul, scored, but then it was brought back for a penalty. Not sure which game.

Guest bimpy474

A penalty was given today when a player was giving the advantage after a foul, scored, but then it was brought back for a penalty. Not sure which game.

Sheff Weds v Bristol City i think.

Guest neesy111

Catalogue of horrible refereeing decisions today. That's unfortunately becoming the average standard of officiating now.

Do you believe standards have risen since referee's went professional?

What's the predictions for the derby today? I would be ecstatic if we managed to beat City, especially at their own ground, but expecting a really tough game. Anything except a loss will be a good result.

Hoping Mancini plays Balotelli or Dzeko instead of Tevez, but that will probably come back to haunt me.

Hoping for Fletcher to start but have a sneaky suspicion Fergie will go with Carrick and Scholes. Anderson would have been a certain starter if he was fit. Cleverley probably would have started as well but doesn't look to be ready in time. Valencia and Young on the wings with Rooney just behind RVP.

Psyched for this.