The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Guest Slippery Sam

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Laudrup say in his pre-match interview he hoped to get an away goal to take to the next game????

He'd be a good fit for us with our current model as he is happy to coach rather than want to manage the club from top to bottom... I like how low he keeps his profile...

Not to mention we could get some cheap spaniards to assist Colo and Jonas in their war against Hatem and Cabaye.

Is there any reason at all why he'd come here now? Or is it just wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking.

Guest neesy111

Is there any reason at all why he'd come here now? Or is it just wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking.

This.

A potential Swansea-Bradford final. That's the last thing I would have expected like :lol:

I can cope with Swansea potentially in the Europa League but Bradford? Haha.

They'd probably strengthen their squad to cope with the extra games :thup:

Is it just me or is Sanchez simply not near the player he was/was believed to be? I know he's had injury problems while at Barca but still, I've never really seen him play that well consistently for them, which is a shame as he obviously has bags of talent.

Is it just me or is Sanchez simply not near the player he was/was believed to be? I know he's had injury problems while at Barca but still, I've never really seen him play that well consistently for them, which is a shame as he obviously has bags of talent.

Suffered from going back to the wing rather than being allowed to do whatever took his fancy like at Udinese. Maybe a player who needs to the big fish too?

He's a counter attack player who relies on space and struggles in tight spaces, not to mention at Udinese he had the team built around him.

I personally thought he would adapt to all these changes and be a very good player for them but it seems not and now he just looks to lack any sort of confidence.

Think he will go back to Italy in the summer.