The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Did Naismith do anything yesterday like? Seemed obvious that the Everton players knew he is shite so kept the ball on the left hand side all game.

Agree that Anichebe was your best player Neil, he was causing all kinds of trouble.

He's become a very useful player indeed. He has always had the physical ability to do well but this season I've noticed a change in his attitude. I won't even discuss Naismith, he's utter dross. Too many players played shite yesterday tbh.

Looks like Villa have gone full strength tonight and Good starts for Bradford:

Aston Villa: Given, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bennett, Ireland, Delph, Bannan, N'Zogbia, Benteke, Agbonlahor. Subs: Guzan, Bent, Holman, Weimann, Stevens, Lichaj, Carruthers.

Bradford: Duke, Darby, McHugh, McArdle, Good, Hines, Gary Jones, Doyle, Atkinson, Hanson, Wells. Subs: McLaughlin, Ravenhill, Reid, Thompson, Connell, Nelson, Turgott.

Naismith is a joke of a player, he's looking more and more out of place in such a good side.

He's one of the worst players I've seen play for us in years. And he regularly starts or us. On the right wing.

Naismith is a joke of a player, he's looking more and more out of place in such a good side.

He's one of the worst players I've seen play for us in years. And he regularly starts or us. On the right wing.

Swap for Ameobi?

Your right hand side reminds me of ours without Ben Arfa, do you have another fullback and push Coleman further up? I assume mirallas will play there when fully fit?

Swap for Ameobi?

Yup.