Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

It's uncanny just how bad I am at rotating Mignolet and Jussi. Again, I drop Jussi - he gets a clean sheet against the Premiership champions, and Mignolet concedes at home to Aston Villa.

I had that last season with Krul & Vorm so I've deliberately gone for a more expensive first-choice and a keeper I know won't play on the bench this time.

It's pretty remarkable how I keep setting marks for futility.

Goal stolen from Nolan, clean sheet stolen from Cole and Hazard. Tevez does fuck all as captain.

A whopping 18 fucking points with HBA and Krul to go. Fuck this game.

It appears that as the weeks pass by the scores across the board get lower and lower, which is peculiar considering a lot of players will probably already have played their wildcard. It started off with being disappointed if I didn't get near 60. Now I'm happy if I manage to get passed the 40 points mark. :lol:

Would love to see HBA get more than a goal, but I can see it being a tight scrappy affair (as usual) with only one or two goals in it.

Michu is playing in a very open game with leaky defences. I'm veering towards him.

Bale is much better away from home, and seems to bring his game up a notch against Citeh. Everton can beat Sunderland with four or five different players and Jelly not get so much as an assist... Tough one.

6 points from Cameron thanks to the CS. 8 points from Ruiz, a shrewd pick-up earlier this week.

Went from a front 3 of Ba, Tevez, Fletcher to a front 3 of Ba, Ruiz, Van Persie. Lost 12 points from 4 extra transfers but I was a sinking ship before.