Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Disastrous weekend in this - pretty much every league has become unwinnable in the last 2 weeks thanks to Tevez, Suarez, Berbatov and Fellaini. The gap is so big now :(

Plan of action is to bring Fletcher, Wisdom, Clichy and Walcott/Silva in for Jelavic, Santon, Olsson and Ben Arfa soon.

Need RVP to have a stinker and Defoe to get a couple as my captain and I'm back in the mix:

Going to play: Begovic: J Evans: Rafael: Shawcross: Ivanovic: Santi Caz, Mata: Fellaini: Ba; Defoe ©; Saurez (Bench: Mertezacker, Nolan; Sterling)

Climbed from 17th from end of September to 8th and 10 points behind 4th in my league

Had to use my wildcard.  Then just picked a team that is probably as bad as the one I had before.

Feel like this when I play my wildcard. Have all these ideas of how to improve my team, then when I look at my new team I think, what the fuck was the point? And of course old players will suddenly fine form.

Got Michu, Walcott, Fellaini and RVP in my team, all scored.

Sadly have Mignolet on the bench and Tressel's clean sheet just went. Also, why isn't Mata playing for Chelsea! Sort if out Rafa or I'll be calling fer yer head too :huff: