Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Darn it, knew I should have captained Michu instead of Suarez! :lol:

I captained Suarez too, think the two home games will benefit him. Brought Michu and Rutledge in because of them playing twice too. Paying off so far.

Gambling on no injuries to other key players in the next fortnight, I've sold Suarez at what I assume will be his peak price for Papiss Cisse - who I fancy to improve in the next couple of games against some lesser opposition.

Hopefully he'll go on a similar run to the second half of last season :) Need to make up ground on some players in my league. All have same/similar teams at this stage of the season. Need to start taking some risks ;)

Gambling on no injuries to other key players in the next fortnight, I've sold Suarez at what I assume will be his peak price for Papiss Cisse - who I fancy to improve in the next couple of games against some lesser opposition.

Hopefully he'll go on a similar run to the second half of last season :) Need to make up ground on some players in my league. All have same/similar teams at this stage of the season. Need to start taking some risks ;)

Good point, think I'll take the risk too and transfer him out today, can see him losing 0.3/0.4.

I think I'll be dropping Ba in favor of Benteke. Should give me enough to get Bale. Midfield of Bale, Michu, Mata, Lennon, Sissoko. Front 3 RVP, Lambert, Benteke.

Had Lambert on the bench this week. :pilko:

If not for fuckface Ashley Westwood and his OG, would've had a Guzan clean sheet.

Guest Roger Kint

Need to start checking this. Puncheon/Benteke on the bench while I had Fletcher playing. 15 wasted points  :idiot2:

55 with Suarez© to play two games & Michu one.

The latest 'Jinxed Ketsbaia' stat: since I took Benteke out 4 games ago, he's scored 5.

:thup:

Take all Newcastle players out till the end of the season pretty please.. :lol:

They're all out at the moment, though Sissoko/Cabaye are coming in for Lennon. Whoops.