ADO Den Haag 0-0 Newcastle United (FT) 8/4/12

joeyt

Guest BooBoo

I'd question why after jetting off to Germany and then Portugal, was it necessary to go abroad again? I'm sure the players aren't relishing all the upheaval in pre season.

I'd question why after jetting off to Germany and then Portugal, was it necessary to go abroad again? I'm sure the players aren't relishing all the upheaval in pre season.

Not long flights and much time difference, thoug. That's what matters most imo.

Guest andrew

To get players prepared for europa games where we will have to travel abroad regularly and expereince "upheaval". they need to get used to it.

Yep, we should be playing this game at home.

Guest BooBoo

To get players prepared for europa games where we will have to travel abroad regularly and expereince "upheaval". they need to get used to it.

Hmm I'm not sold on that. Just do a tour of Scotland like the good old days.

Getting the players accustomed to fortnightly ventures to the continent imo.

Yep, we should be playing this game at home.

Aye, we should have been playing Brazil at SJP now.

Guest BooBoo

Big Dunc makes it 2-0.  Beastly header.

Gerrin, always said him and Al could play together up top. Just a question of keeping them fit.