Alan Pardew

Dave

I like club stability as much as the next guy, but unless he improves (and I don't think he's shown enough growth in the time he's been here so far) that's not the best news I've heard today.

This.

:thup:

Finish 5th and sack him, get innnnn.

Where did anyone mention sacking him? ???

Being sarcastic mate, i just think he's done a fantastic job and the only real issue is playing football that pleases everyone over a long time span and now he has 8 years to do it and god lord knows we need some stability.

I'm 100% confident that Pardew will get this team playing great football in the long term, i mean it's not like we have never played good football under him he has shown we are capable of it over a month or so last season so he is capable of it.

I'm delighted with the news personally, sure if he cocks up in a couple of years then we will need to pay him off but i'm pretty certain Ashley isn't that stupid and there will be some clauses in there to protect us financially.

This deal gets a huge thumbs up from me. Stability is a key factor for any successful club and this deal goes some way to achieving that. Furthermore I like the fact the club is thumbing its nose at this current trend to get rid of managers the minute things get a little bit rocky.

And as many have already pointed out Ashley is almost certain to have littered the contract with clauses that mean if a time comes when we do need to sack him we'll not lose out financially.

Sky Sports NewsHD will have an exclusive interview with Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias from midnight on Thursday evening.

Club sold?

Highly doubt it.

If so though :fwap:

Aye, lets get into millions of debt again :thup:

Have you caught any fish yet today?

Sky Sports NewsHD will have an exclusive interview with Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias from midnight on Thursday evening.

Club sold?

Highly doubt it.

If so though :fwap:

Aye, lets get into millions of debt again :thup:

Have you caught any fish yet today?

doubt it his bate is off.