Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

injuries...

Getting down the sides and attacking flair...

We needed the result and we got it...

HBA isn't everything for this club...

Sticky second half, other than that we've been excellent...

Won't say who'll make it back for Sunday...

He didn't seem himself.

Worried.

Was waiting with my "fuck off Pardew" until I heard the excuse tonight, and there it is. Fucking injuries? On who, Cabaye and who else? We weren't playing well before Hatem went off, and if Yohan is that important we might as well call this season off.

Guest malandro

"Hoof and Cross Pardew" doesn't sound so unrelated now does it...

Once we perfect the crosshoof we'll be sorted.

The sight of Krul running up to the halfway line to hump a free kick towards the edge of the box reminded me of Wimbledon circa 1988

Going backwards rapidly. All of the good work built up last season has been undone.

Got zero faith in him to turn it around.

Another couple of weeks of this shit, which i fully expect, and we're up to our arse in it. We've been bad  all season but we're getting worse not better.

Was waiting with my "f*** off Pardew" until I heard the excuse tonight, and there it is. f***ing injuries? On who, Cabaye and who else? We weren't playing well before Hatem went off, and if Yohan is that important we might as well call this season off.

:snod:

:razz:

Injuries, short on the bench, injuries to blame, result only important thing and have apparently been excellent in the tournament (although in reality we've been average in a fairly weak group).

Players coming back for this Sunday though (I think he means Jonas and Tiote) so everything's rosy.

Same old wank on the field and out of his mouth.

Guest bimpy474

He looked genuinely stressed there like. Arsey responses to reasonable questions (the one about Ben Arfa was weird) from an interviewer who seemed to be pretty positive.

Maybe the players have just told him some home truths about his tactics.

He looked genuinely stressed there like. Arsey responses to reasonable questions (the one about Ben Arfa was weird) from an interviewer who seemed to be pretty positive.

He's rattled. Performances are one thing, but why is he so rattled? Is there a bigger problem going on and that he's lost the players?

He's rattled. Performances are one thing, but why is he so rattled? Is there a bigger problem going on and that he's lost the players?

Where is our resident ITK, Golfmag?