Alan Pardew

Dave

For those who haven't seen it yet, Pardew post match on Sky.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16497_8352255,00.html

as predicted, blowing his own trumpet, self promoting, oh-look-at-me style interview.

Jesus the man that was asking the question said "do you agree that people are saying Newcastle are in a false position in the league with the way they been playing...?"

no doubt Pardew agreed

WTF, who are these people?

It's like another planet when I listen to his post match guff. "We've dominated nearly every side last 4-5 games on posession..Even ManCity" he adds without even a giggle. :lol:

as predicted, blowing his own trumpet, self promoting, oh-look-at-me style interview.

Jesus the man that was asking the question said "do you agree that people are saying Newcastle are in a false position in the league with the way they been playing...?"

no doubt Pardew agreed

It's like another planet when I listen to his post match guff. "We've dominated nearly every side last 4-5 games on posession..Even ManCity" he adds without even a giggle. :lol:

Please tell me that's not true.

no doubt Pardew agreed

Please tell me that's not true.

Watch it. He picks at his left ear which is a 'tell' that he knows he's lying through his teeth. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Is he mental like ?

I want his rose tinted specs so i can turn Mrs Bimpy into a fucking looker. What he sees through them will make her look devine.

Is he mental like ?

I want his rose tinted specs so i can turn Mrs Bimpy into a fucking looker. What he sees through them will make her look devine.

I was watching his eyes when the ManU game was mentioned. The light went out of them.

Guest bimpy474

Is he mental like ?

I was watching his eyes when the ManU game was mentioned. The light went out of them.

I actually for once feel like missing a game, not listening, watching, going.....at all. This is how bad i feel watching Pardew's football. Its so ugly and depressing.

Pardew was very honest in his post match interviews last season even when we lost, but this season he seems a little desperate bigging up poor displays.

It would be much worse if he came out every week and said we were shite.

Ian man, piss off.  It's really annoying.

He owes Shola massively today because he lost a large portion of the crown when he brought Cisse off.

The crowd didn't want Jonas off either. Bunch of drunken lunatics.

Lots of ironic cheers and "aye about time" in the Leazes, like. The bloke next to me kept slating him even when he correctly executed routine passes, miserable wanker.

Sorry, just to expand a bit... Ian, I think you seem sound as fuck and I'd imagine most people agree that you're a proper nice kid and all the rest of it, but I'm totally fed up with you popping up in every thread going "Well actually, maybe Pards should be given some slack" or whatever, in every single fucking situation.  It's getting so ridiculously irritating I'm not sure I can read it anymore.  If my mate said it in the pub time after time I think I'd either have slapped him or stopped knocking about with him by now.  Sorry, just saying.  Every thread is the same and it's largely your fault, I think you're very naive, especially when it comes to Alan Pardew.

:lol:

What the f***.

How was your seat?

It was canny actually, as I was warned the legroom wasn't anything special. The view was excellent though, and I managed to get a tea at half time. Felt a bit guilty making any noise.

Was that you making all that fucking racket?  Some of us were trying to watch the match in peace you know.