Alan Pardew

Dave

Saying we've had a bad season is understating things somewhat IMO, we've been horrific. We're really no better than Sunderland and look at them, how many of their players would you actually want? We have no strengths, we've let in shitloads of goals and have lacked cohesion or a recognizable plan in attack all season, and on top of that we seem to lack fight, something you'd think we would have given Pardew's strength is supposed to be man management.

Personally i've never been sold on him, he wasn't qualified for the job in the first place and I think if we stick with him because of that inexplicable 5th place finish(which is an anomaly when you look at his career) then next season will be a write off.

This thread remind me of Groundhog day:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4e02c9abfdb621ec9e54614c805660e0/tumblr_mj6aujOBiH1r0rguho1_500.gif

Its almost like its stuck in an infinite loop....

Why do you think that is?

Guest Dontooner

Would be interesting if we lost to Fulham and mackems , tbh i have very little confidence in a team battling with spirit with no actual plays in place.

For the 1st time in a long time , the derby game makes me very nervous don't think we have a better team of players to win it.

Guest Dontooner

Just Reuniting the Harry thread and this, if QPR goes down i would like us to have a look at him again. I know he has alot of baggage and anti fans but what the hell he is miles better than Alan Brazil Pardew.

Just Reuniting the Harry thread and this, if QPR goes down i would like us to have a look at him again. I know he has alot of baggage and anti fans but what the hell he is miles better than Alan Brazil Pardew.

QPR are further away from safety than they were when he took the job.

Guest Dontooner

QPR are further away from safety than they were when he took the job.

Fair enough but he is better than Pardew "No?" .

I think players with skill and flair normally excel quite well under him, thats why i think he not a bad choice.

Guest Dontooner

One of the many reasons im actually worried about sacking Pardew.... Llambias and Ashley will get someone who is just as s***.

I don't trust them to get the appointment right at all.

Would Harry be a ok appointment? They went for him before if they don't hold grudges.

it would be a good upgrade imo.. He would be a quite acquirable target

Not many managers are worst than Pardew tbh.

Guest neesy111

One of the many reasons im actually worried about sacking Pardew.... Llambias and Ashley will get someone who is just as s***.

I don't trust them to get the appointment right at all.

Would Harry be a ok appointment? They went for him before if they don't hold grudges.

it would be a good upgrade imo.. He would be a quite acquirable target

Not many managers are worst than Pardew tbh.

It's in the North.  No chance.

In fairness to Redknapp, QPR were a sinking ship anyway and have plenty of overrated, under performing players.

Just look at what he did with Spurs, he also took Portsmouth to the FA Cup trophy for christs sake. Brilliant manager is wor Harry.

[/british media]

This constant mantra of 'well, the players like him.' I don't give a toss. I'd rather they were a little more in awe of him tbh, a bit more worried about putting in another average or worse performance. I'd rather our players respected him for his achievements and/or philosophy than just like cause he's 'really nice guy'.

Aye, Ashley and Llambias recruiting someone respected for their achievements. Likely.

Their history of managerial appointments is not promising, I agree.

I don't think they'll put up with another year like this.

Aye but are they capable of hiring a manager who can take us to the level our players should be playing at? i have huge doubts tbh.

Remember this is the same people who replaced Keegan with Kinnear :anguish:

Would be interesting if we lost to Fulham and mackems , tbh i have very little confidence in a team battling with spirit with no actual plays in place.

For the 1st time in a long time , the derby game makes me very nervous don't think we have a better team of players to win it.

Interesting isn't the word I would use.  Clusterfuck would be a more appropriate word.

Fucking hell. :idiot2:

Aye but are they capable of hiring a manager who can take us to the level our players should be playing at? i have huge doubts tbh.

Different times though. He didn't really give a fuck back then. While it wouldn't surprise me if they fucked up, I think there'd be an awful lot more thought goes into it.

f***ing hell. :idiot2:

Jesus.

Different times though. He didn't really give a fuck back then. While it wouldn't surprise me if they fucked up, I think there'd be an awful lot more thought goes into it.

They could just choose from the same pool of about 5 managers that everyone else does.

Different times though. He didn't really give a f*** back then. While it wouldn't surprise me if they f***ed up, I think there'd be an awful lot more thought goes into it.

They could just choose from the same pool of about 5 managers that everyone else does.

Again, wouldn't surprise me. We will find out one day I guess.

Guest Dontooner

f***ing hell. :idiot2:

In our current plight who is to say it won't happen??

seriously would you still defend him if we lost to Fulham which is very lightly scenario and the mackems because they were revitalize by a new manager...

Its not like they are going to be obvious results for one.