Alan Pardew

Dave

I think today proved that, given a whole week to prepare, he's actually pretty good at setting a team up to play against a particular opponent.

Unfortunately if that team has a manager who can change things around a bit he immediately looks completely lost. The equaliser today was coming from the first minute of the 2nd half and he just didn't react.

Out of his depth at this level I think.

So if it wasn't luck. How come he cannot reproduce any of it. We had quite a few injuries last year as well. Ba scoring on every half-chance then Cisse comes in and does the same isn't luck then. Or how about our average SoT/Chance stats, cant be that amazing I would think.

Guest Dontooner

We are 16th in the league, can't say we are helping ourselves but Wigan is definitely putting pressure off us.

We being playing league 1 football with internationals , Alan fucking brazil Pardew is a genius.

This smug must be sacked asap

"hysterical" :lol:

We're in a fucking relegation scrap man.

Aye, I noticed. There'll be very few people in that ground, other than a few bairns, who don't know exactly what they're seeing. They'll have been going there long enough to know that. To belittle them because they're not spending their days whinging about it on the internet is scandalous, for me.

Who was being belittled? By who?

Guest icemanblue

"hysterical" :lol:

We're in a fucking relegation scrap man.

Aye, I noticed. There'll be very few people in that ground, other than a few bairns, who don't know exactly what they're seeing. They'll have been going there long enough to know that. To belittle them because they're not spending their days whinging about it on the internet is scandalous, for me.

Who was being belittled? By who?

:lol: Aye, right.

He's delighted with the point... In isolation, it's a decent result but taking the context of the second half and our league position, it's just not good enough. This will be enough for those above him to justify keeping him, today has just papered over the cracks once again.

Had to go find his interview on the bbc.. my god he actually blames the pitch for us drawing :lol: Aye.. cause that really stops our hoof ball like. Manages to squeeze in Thursday again, without actually saying it, basically saying that he should be let off with the loss v Sunderland because of the performance we put in against benfica.. I  must of missed this performance? And the good old injuries excuse reared it's head again n all.

On SSN. Commitment and character. Good game after last week. All parts of team played well today.

He's telling people what to think and some will take it all in.

Exactly. Both fans and "hierarchy".

First and last game Liverpool at home.

I'm slightly worried we could get absolutely embarrassed by liverpool.. :(

If Ashley is in attendance a humping might get him the sack. 3 games to go, 2 away, the home game against arsenal and the two aways in the capital where we very rarely win. He might just have had enough.

Judging by his post match interview his arse is twitching...

Missed it...What did he say?

(Local Radio)... "I don't care where we finish 16th...17th... as long as we stay up..."

People seem to have took the "deluded Geordie" tag to heart and are trying everything in their power to be as passive as possible, despite our manager clearly not fit for purpose.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Absolutely spot on. We've got a generation of fans who crave "stability" more than they crave winning games.

After relegation and suffering Ashley's approach to running a football club fans are now scared of what comes next. Under Freddie we would be screaming for blood, banners sit down protests the lot to get Pardew out but I feel most are terrified of who Ashley would bring in. With Freddie we knew it would be some kind of top well respected manager but Ashley it could be out of the frying pan into the fire. Even if he did go after some sort of well respected to manager I think we all know there is very little chance of them wanting to come here and work for him and Lambias.

I know its not good and both Pardew and the players seem to have lost their way but I do not believe we "over performed" last season I do believe though we have better players. Stay up give him 10 games next season if it does not look any better than I will be making a banner myself but until then we have no choice but to get behind him as he is going nowhere for now.