Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Dontooner

If we loose our last 4 games we really might be relegated...this is not a bad season. This is horrific !! Get the cleaver out and do the right thing.

LOLOLOL

"very pleased"

"We were excellent 2nd Half"

"Difficult Pitch"

Unfuckingbelieveable...

LOLOLOL

"very pleased"

"We were excellent 2nd Half"

"Difficult Pitch"

Unfuckingbelieveable...

Please tell me that pitch reference isn't real..

Unfortunately it is...hence why it is bold (BBC Final Score interview)

Couldnt believe it myself!

After relegation and suffering Ashley's approach to running a football club fans are now scared of what comes next. Under Freddie we would be screaming for blood, banners sit down protests the lot to get Pardew out but I feel most are terrified of who Ashley would bring in. With Freddie we knew it would be some kind of top well respected manager but Ashley it could be out of the frying pan into the fire. Even if he did go after some sort of well respected to manager I think we all know there is very little chance of them wanting to come here and work for him and Lambias.

I know its not good and both Pardew and the players seem to have lost their way but I do not believe we "over performed" last season I do believe though we have better players. Stay up give him 10 games next season if it does not look any better than I will be making a banner myself but until then we have no choice but to get behind him as he is going nowhere for now.

If we keep Pardew we're going to endure shite, if we get rid of him we could improve, I'd like to take that gamble.

Lee Robson: "Newcastle fans saying manager Alan Pardew must go. Yes, it's been a bad season, but how long have we wanted stability for? Every team has a bad season."

:troll:

What the fuck does stability even mean? Fucking about in a relegation battle doesn't make me feel stable. Honestly, wanker.

Lee Robson: "Newcastle fans saying manager Alan Pardew must go. Yes, it's been a bad season, but how long have we wanted stability for? Every team has a bad season."

:troll:

What the f*** does stability even mean? f***ing about in a relegation battle doesn't make me feel stable. Honestly, w*****.

:thup:

I'm absolutely f*cking sick of hearing about stability.

Its just stupid talk - lets be stable and every year be shitting it, in and around the relegation area.

We all know last year was a one off fluke year where everything that could have, went for us.

This is how it is under this joker, I gave him a chance but I'TS THE SAME OLD SHIT EVERY BLOODY GAME.

We easily play the worst football in the league, our set pieces are woeful, we cant score, we ship goals, have zero tactics.

Aye, lets be "stable" under Pardew.

After relegation and suffering Ashley's approach to running a football club fans are now scared of what comes next. Under Freddie we would be screaming for blood, banners sit down protests the lot to get Pardew out but I feel most are terrified of who Ashley would bring in. With Freddie we knew it would be some kind of top well respected manager but Ashley it could be out of the frying pan into the fire. Even if he did go after some sort of well respected to manager I think we all know there is very little chance of them wanting to come here and work for him and Lambias.

I know its not good and both Pardew and the players seem to have lost their way but I do not believe we "over performed" last season I do believe though we have better players. Stay up give him 10 games next season if it does not look any better than I will be making a banner myself but until then we have no choice but to get behind him as he is going nowhere for now.

If we keep Pardew we're going to endure shite, if we get rid of him we could improve, I'd like to take that gamble.

I don't not right now at this moment anyway.. Look at the Scum new manager syndrome right there but its a short term fix to a long term problem, no way the lunatic lasts the full term next season. Same thing here unless it was a real decent manger we brought in and we have to be 100% honest here we all know it won't be.

Stability in terms of keeping Pardew is equivalent to saying "I want financial stability so I make sure I'm always in my overdraft"

"I want a stable relationship so I make sure I have a massive row with my lass every single day"

Just seen Pardew's interview on SSN. Ignore the shit coming out of his mouth and just read the body language. He knows he's bulletproof however shit he is. :(

Or he genuinely thinks that he's doing a good job.

"a point gained"

"real commitment, real effort"

"defended well, shown all sides to us today and we were pretty good"

"50th game taken it's toll on us"

:lol:

Also said something alluding to being pleased we won't have to worry about Europe.

Somebody put one of the excuses into the thread title please. :lol:

Alan '50th game took its toll on us' Pardew.

Stability --> Newcastle --- > 16th place.

No stability --> Chelsea ---> 4th place.

Might as well throw Barca into that ring with 'no' manager at times this season.

To compare us with Chelsea when they've spent more in the last 10 years than we did in our entire history.

"hysterical" :lol:

We're in a fucking relegation scrap man.

Aye, I noticed. There'll be very few people in that ground, other than a few bairns, who don't know exactly what they're seeing. They'll have been going there long enough to know that. To belittle them because they're not spending their days whinging about it on the internet is scandalous, for me.

Who was being belittled? By who?

:lol: Aye, right.

Eh? Answer the question.

I don't not right now at this moment anyway.. Look at the Scum new manager syndrome right there but its a short term fix to a long term problem, no way the lunatic lasts the full term next season. Same thing here unless it was a real decent manger we brought in and we have to be 100% honest here we all know it won't be.

I don't know that we can't get a decent manager in and niether do you.  What I do know is that if he's here next season I'll probably be lending my ticket out because I don't want to waste my time watching shit he has us serving up and I don't want that.

And if Sunderland stay up, appointing a new manager will have worked because they looked doomed with the negative bastard they had.

Guest Dontooner

I think the myth has come full circle, Nearly every club he goes to says he is a Fraud.

Myth Busted: CONFIRMED

Guest icemanblue

"hysterical" :lol:

We're in a fucking relegation scrap man.

Aye, I noticed. There'll be very few people in that ground, other than a few bairns, who don't know exactly what they're seeing. They'll have been going there long enough to know that. To belittle them because they're not spending their days whinging about it on the internet is scandalous, for me.

Who was being belittled? By who?

:lol: Aye, right.

Eh? Answer the question.

I quoted two examples in the original post. There's been plenty more examples in recent weeks, unfortunately.

Might as well throw Barca into that ring with 'no' manager at times this season.

To compare us with Chelsea when they've spent more in the last 10 years than we did in our entire history.

:rolleyes: