Alan Pardew

Dave

straight down the tunnel to a chorus of boo's .... he'll be feeling it now, worst thing is we know he doesn't learn from mistakes and won't change his 'tactics' yet we also know there's not chance of him going anywhere even if this shit continues

Wonder what Ashley is making of all this.

We're two points off their stated aim for league finishes and into the next round of the Europa League. And we spent £3.5m on the squad for this season.

I would imagine he's delighted with how it's going.

An end to hoofing and 4-4-2 wont fix this team. When we actually try to play football on the deck its scary how bad we are. Players get caught on the ball so often in this team. Some dreadful first touches. Headless decision making. So little composure or awareness.

Good times.

This is an interesting post from the match thread. Made me think, exactly what is he doing in training with these players? As I know it's been said many a time, it wasn't always pretty last season too. But it feels like he's coached the effectiveness and to an extent, the 'prettiness' out of us even further this season. It's worrying. Especially as I wouldn't be surprised to find out that's his plan.

Fuck the 'being boring to be more solid at the back' argument, too. That means fuck all when you're not even solid at the back. If we were solid, Maritimo wouldn't have scared us so much and ultimately broke through.

Just re-iterating what's undoubtedly been said countless times but just wanted to rant. :thup:

The annoying this is, I don't mind longer ball football, if you get players in and around the ball for the knockdown, players know where to stand etc. We lump it to Ba and no cunt is within 10 yards of him. Someone, usually Anita or Bigi, then rushes to close their player down, they pass it round them and they're away. We not playing anywhere near as a team and it's fucking horrific to watch. To compound this, we're fucking diabolical in possession, on and off the ball. So this process gets repeated time and time again. EITHER ALL PRESS, OR SIT BACK COLLECTIVELY. It's so fucking obvious which is the most annoying thing. :lol:

We lump it foward and then dont support the player who is meant to recieve the ball  :lol:

That's the killer thing about it. If we had two players running to meet a flick on from a target man it would actually be less painful. Instead it's one man Ba with four defenders keeping him warm.