Alan Pardew

Dave

god damn disgrace that Ranger is on the bench,  that kid has burnt his bridges a long time ago.

Exactly. God damn disgrace. I find it even harder to accept when I saw the lineup today that Cisse is available. fuck off Pardew. Campbell or xisco or whatever or even no striker is ok but Ranger?

Nah, it doesn't work this season, or to be precise, the last summer. That was a f***ing great mistake and this could cost us this season and probably all the handwork we done so far. Ashley must spend some f***ing penny the next Jan window or I'll be in the Ashley out camp, the first time since promotion.

I repeat, playing Ranger again is my last straw. What a f***ing shameful situation. I cannot accept this.

:lol:  That is a brilliant typo.

Corrected :)

god damn disgrace that Ranger is on the bench,  that kid has burnt his bridges a long time ago.

Exactly. God damn disgrace. I find it even harder to accept when I saw the lineup today that Cisse is available. fuck off Pardew. Campbell or xisco or whatever or even no striker is ok but Ranger?

Both injured.

Hearing this interview with Mick Lowes on the radio for first time. So what he just said was we're looking to consolidate our position in and around 10th/11th(13th/14th) and then try and kick on in January.

Hearing this interview with Mick Lowes on the radio for first time. So what he just said was we're looking to consolidate our position in and around 10th/11th(13th/14th) and then try and kick on in January.

Instead of going out and trying to win games now, what happens if we cant kick on in Jan? :lol:

Guest malandro

Listening to AP going on about our eleven injured players and how Man City would struggle......  It's true MC would be up shit creek if they didn't have Gosling, Perch, Shola, Vukic and Ryan Taylor available for selection

Listening to AP going on about our eleven injured players and how Man City would struggle......  It's true MC would be up s*** creek if they didn't have Gosling, Perch, Shola, Vukic and Ryan Taylor available for selection

We've only got 2 first team players inured and one of those happened a few days ago. Pure Pardaganda.