Alan Pardew

Dave

All he has to do tonight (for me) is try something different from the start, if he tries and fails fair enough, he had a pop at doing things he normally wouldn't do, but if he sticks to the same shit as we've seen in the past several games and loses then he deserves all the pressure and huge shit storm heading his way.

All he has to do tonight (for me) is try something different from the start, if he tries and fails fair enough, he had a pop at doing things he normally wouldn't do, but if he sticks to the same s*** as we've seen in the past several games and loses then he deserves all the pressure and huge s*** storm heading his way.

This, to an extent.

But it really has to be 4-3-3 with Ba left side and Cisse central that he "tries", considering we've seen how well it works. Because quite why he'd try something different and yet choose for it not to be that is frankly mind-boggling and terrifying at the same time.

All he has to do tonight (for me) is try something different from the start, if he tries and fails fair enough, he had a pop at doing things he normally wouldn't do, but if he sticks to the same shit as we've seen in the past several games and loses then he deserves all the pressure and huge shit storm heading his way.

Exactly, I truly hope he shows us something different and see what that gets us. If we carry on playing the exactly the same way and lose it will be devastating for the fans to keep taking this.