Alan Pardew

Dave

The question now would be would Cabaye stay if Pardew's sacked?

The answer to that is that it would depend on who was brought in to replace Pardew - which probably means Cabaye would be on his bike, but I reckon he will anyway, whether its Jan or Summer.

Guest neesy111

Don't win against QPR and ill be firmly in the Pardew Out camp.  That will be 3/4 points from 27 with away games at Man Utd and Arsenal to come.  That form simply can't be justified for his 5th place finish last season.

Don't win against QPR and ill be firmly in the Pardew Out camp.  That will be 3/4 points from 27 with away games at Man Utd and Arsenal to come.  That form simply can't be justified for his 5th place finish last season.

Not only that, it puts us in serious danger.

Guest neesy111

Not only that, it puts us in serious danger.

Evasive action will be needed.

Guest Howaythetoon

I believe the players and management are sincere enough anyway regarding our poor season so I wouldn't begrudge them a party, if anything it could do them wonders.

Guest neesy111

I believe the players and management are sincere enough anyway regarding our poor season so I wouldn't begrudge them a party, if anything it could do them wonders.

I agree with this. 

Agreed, also agree with Elliottman, I can see it now 'yeah look at you dressed as Batman, defend Gotham, DEFEND FUCKING GOTHAM, YOU COULDN'T EVEN DEFEND AGAINST WEST HAM YOU COCK!'

:lol: