Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I feel real sorry for the fans who made the journey today. What a fucking disgrace, they spend all that money, make that effort to go there, and this is what they get treated to? What a fucking disgrace, I would be massively upset if I made that journey just to witness this pure tripe! It's not on!

Problem is he won't go, have you heard any anti Pardew chants at st James? No, he gets it far too easy. This run is totally shocking. How can this go on? Being a fan of this club is a curse you can't break. I am utterly sick of it but nothing ever changes.

Problem is he won't go, have you heard any anti Pardew chants at st James? No, he gets it far too easy. This run is totally shocking. How can this go on? Being a fan of this club is a curse you can't break. I am utterly sick of it but nothing ever changes.

Fuck Pardew, go straight for sack the board and anti Ashley chants, they'll soon fuck him off once that starts.

Guest neesy111

As much as this whole display has been woeful, as has most of the season, getting rid of him now (in the middle of transfer season) would be absolutely the wrong decision. We need players. The last thing we want is for the owner to have the perfect excuse not to buy at LEAST 1 more player.

That being said, he has exactly the next 3 PL games to turn this around or I'm officially joining the Pardew out club (as much as I don't want to).

Just no.

I'm beginning to think even letting John Carver do the job will be an improvement.

I'm 41 and cannot remember such a prolonged run of defeats.

It is unacceptable now.

He is just as much part of the problem the whole lot need kicked out and now!!!!

As much as this whole display has been woeful, as has most of the season, getting rid of him now (in the middle of transfer season) would be absolutely the wrong decision. We need players. The last thing we want is for the owner to have the perfect excuse not to buy at LEAST 1 more player.

That being said, he has exactly the next 3 PL games to turn this around or I'm officially joining the Pardew out club (as much as I don't want to).

My head still says it's the wrong decision, but I really just can't take it anymore.

He has the next match and that's it as far as I'm concerned. Not that my opinion matters.

Guest GeordieAce

Does his 8 year contract have performance related clauses in it? Time for him to go in my opinion. The bloke just isnt a winner. Far too many excuses and inept decisions on his behalf. No game plan, no fucker has a clue what their role within the team is and he has no idea how to change it. He stumbled across a winning formula last season and this season we have been found out. I'm very surprised the crowd hasn't turned yet like.

Wait and see, his hands were kind of tied by the injury list we have, and the fact we don't want to risk injuring too many key players for a relegation battle....

But give it a few PL losses and I'll be changing my tune!

We should be able to at least compete with a Championship team with the players we had. That was rank.

That should be it but I really think if we lose at Norwich, it really will be it.

Time for people to think of alternatives as there's every chance we'll get nothing at Norwich either.

I'd like Martinez, but I don't see us spending much so I've already given a cheap alternative in the other thread. Who else is a candidate? I don't know the foreign market very well.