Alan Pardew

Dave

Like I said I've never seen anything like what happend in that second half yesterday :undecided:.................

Like I said I've never seen anything like what happend in that second half yesterday :undecided:.................

Let me refresh your memory then. Second half against WBA in his first season here. We were 3-0 up and we ended up shipping 4 goals in 45 mins which cost us 4 places in the league and probably a few million quid. I can't remember the exact details but I'm pretty sure he made a few spastic changes in that game as well.

Just in case anyone's under the illusion it was just bad luck yesterday.

Let me refresh your memory then. Second half against WBA in his first season here. We were 3-0 up and we ended up shipping 4 goals in 45 mins which cost us 4 places in the league and probably a few million quid. I can't remember the exact details but I'm pretty sure he made a few spastic changes in that game as well.

I was at that game, last game of the season and we were 3 nil up. We were so comfortable that we all decided to leave to watch who got relegated at half time. Next thing you know they had come back and we all couldn't believe it considering we'd pissed the first half without getting out of first gear.

That was just one game off the top of my head. I can think of plenty others where his chopping and changing during 90 mins have led to us looking clueless by the time the whistle's blown.

Guest bimpy474

I was at that game, last game of the season and we were 3 nil up. We were so comfortable that we all decided to leave to watch who got relegated at half time. Next thing you know they had come back and we all couldn't believe it considering we'd pissed the first half without getting out of first gear.

That was just one game off the top of my head. I can think of plenty others where his chopping and changing during 90 mins have led to us looking clueless by the time the whistle's blown.

When he makes his changes we become completely useless, i don't think i've ever known a manager of any team to be as bad at it. If he makes subs to chase a game, we never look like scoring and always concede. And like now when we try to shore it up, which happens whenever we go ahead at any time in a game, we look like letting in goals at every attack.

He is just useless.

Guest bimpy474

Tell you what with a memory like that i'm astounded.

We let in 3 goals. :lol:

It felt like defeat so pardon the odd memory lapse :lol:

Aye, you're right it did feel like a defeat.

really pissed me off, had been all set to stay behind for the lap of honour but it totally changed the mood

Don't worry at least there wont be a lap of honour, maybe dishonour like :lol:

in a way, the fans booing the substitutions should have been seen by cabaye and marv as support and appreciation for them

wouldn't have thought anyone would think it was the players getting the grief.

this.  Just comments from the arrogant nugget in charge trying to deflect negative attention and criticism away from himself, even if it means putting it onto his players.

another reason to let him go now; if he stays and we struggle to stay up the likes of cabaye etc. will have had a season of horribleness behind them and a limp to the finish under pardews negativity

if we bring someone in now who'll let them play and attack, and we stay up, there's at least a slim chance they might get carried away with all the positivity and not necessarily angle for moves unless stupid bids comes in...if faced with another season of pardew i'd want out regardless of the money or division i was playing in if i had a shred of creativity in me

Have reflected on this and still can't fucking believe this moron cannot get a side with 10 international players in it to beat poxy Reading. The worst team in the league.

For that reason alone, I'm out. He has to go.

Guest nufcshirts

Alan Pardew got 30k a-week contract.

It will cost us 13mill to fire him, if we have to pay out the whole contract. But have heard rumours about that we just have to pay one year salary. That`s like 1.5mill

When he makes his changes we become completely useless, i don't think i've ever known a manager of any team to be as bad at it. If he makes subs to chase a game, we never look like scoring and always concede. And like now when we try to shore it up, which happens whenever we go ahead at any time in a game, we look like letting in goals at every attack.

He is just useless.

What must it say to the players on the pitch too? 

Does he bring on an attacking player yesterday to signal that we're trying to push on and score a 2nd?  No, on comes a defensive player to shore up a midfield that was coping just fine at that point.  It wasn't a substitution to counter a specific threat, just a general signal that he doesn't trust the team to be able to hold on to or extend a lead.

It must piss some of the players off no end when they get hauled off when they're playing quite well whilst Jonas & Shola are huffing and puffing out on the pitch whilst contributing fuck all.  Run around to no effect?  Play 90 minutes.  Try and win the game?  Substituted. 

Alan Pardew got 30k a-week contract.

It will cost us 13mill to fire him, if we have to pay out the whole contract. But have heard rumours about that we just have to pay one year salary. That`s like 1.5mill

:lol: @ the whole post, but can you imagine paying him 13m to get to fuck? 

Guest neesy111

This cunt still in a job?

I thought you were giving him til the end of the season, mate? :lol:

Still on that high horse of yours?

Well, I can´t remember being this depressed...probably not even when we got relegated?

I´ll write my thoughts in here since most of it falls back on Pardew.

I have had enough of pardew. He is a fool and i honestly can´t see him ever to do us any good.

Shola on for 90 minutes, seriously. He should not even have been on the bench. He offers nothing....even Ranger would have been better...pacey and energetic would probably created a lot of trouble. Everybody else would have done better....and pardew keeping him on the pitch for 90 minutes....unbelievable!

If pardew knew cabaye probably couldn´t play for 90 minutes....then why sub marveaux before....everbody knows that without both we wouldn´t be able to create anything.

First half was good tbh...except from shola. But second half, oh dear. Same sh't again..sit back and let them control things when dont have the players to play counter attacking football. The 2 players with vision and good passing, he subs.

When they scored their second....with much time left I already knew we couldn´t come back and win it. It´s freakin Reading - who never wins away!!

Try and take responsability in stead of finding silly excuses and blaming the players. This negative approach have cost us deeply - not only points but also key players and fans starting to doubt if he can make us play good football and win matches.

Pardew should be sacked. he (or more likely the players themselves) might save us this season. But what about next season? Surely players like cabaye and arfa wouldn´t spend their best years here playing ugly ugly football and new potential good players will go elsewhere.

M´Biwa might come...really really hope so. If he dont and we dont sign a quality striker/LW as well then chances for relegation is huge. We need a boost - the squad needs a boost. Because in order to survive we will have to depend on players exceptional and individual qualities and not pardews tactics.

2 quality signings or so are crucial and should we survive then pardew should leave in the summer because the starting 11, when everybody is fit has so much quality and potential and im sure pardew will never be able to get the best out of it!

Problem is the strange contract and circumstances which pardew has agreed to work under....Who will come here and take us forward. And most importantly...protect ashley and his weird ideas?

Yesterday was a sad sad day. Only 3 points against villa and quality signings will do...otherwise we will go down...and probably stay there if pardew still is our manager!

Guest icemanblue

:lol: I must be.

Guest neesy111

:lol: I must be.

:lol: