Alan Pardew

Dave

Keep sticking Sky Sports News on in the hope of seeing the yellow ticker tape with "Pardew leaves Newcastle" on it. I'm so f***ing desperate to get rid of this clown before it's too late. Its an absolute outrage that we are losing to a team like Reading and that we are anywhere near the drop zone. If we go down that arsehole will have relegated probably be the most talented group of players to be relegated from the Premier League.

I don't buy the injuries argument at all. Decent managers can make the best out of a bad situation and still pick up points. Pardew didn't. He made tactical f*** up after tactical f*** up and tried to palm us off with s*** excuses.

I am praying that Ashley and that f***ing prick Llambias do the right thing.

spot on mate, Stayed uo till 3:30 in the morning to watch that crap again. went to bed mad but thinking i will  awake to the headlines of Pardew has gone, very disapointed.

Should have been in his head from the start of the second half that Cabaye may need to come off, so therefore that'll be his big midfield shuffle. You don't then take off your second biggest goal threat (since Cisse wasn't firing) and put in a defensive minded player, a one you could have forgiven him bringing on for Cabaye should he tighten up and feel his groin/legs.

That decision right there, a decision none of us would make because we arent stupid and want to win, cost us the match, no two ways about it and all we get is 'oh it could have been wrong' and 'it was the fans fault for reacting badly to the sub' He's a fucking arsehole, even if he does stay and get the chance to turn it round ill never trust him, forgive him or like him for the destruction of this season.

I said through sheer anger and frustration that this is me done if he doesn't go, even 7 hours later and part of me feels like that, which is ridiculous, but if he does stay I'm making the effort to buffer this club from my emotions and do my best to detach so the inevitable relegation or at very best summer fire sale of top stars doesn't drive me over the edge. They'll not hang about even if we stay up, bubble is burst and it'll take some serious signings now and in the summer to keep them, something which going off experience of Ashley will not happen.

I can't see how Pardew can look players in the face after today, how he can try and reach out to the fans or how he can go crawling to the board saying its not his fault with a straight face. He's been rumbled by just about everyone now, a fake, a fraud, a charlatan who needs running out of the club before he completely drags it down to his level, the championship.

Adrian Durham reckons he's on 'much less' than £10k a week.

That's one of the problems with sacking him. Any replacement would expect a Premier League salary.

If that's true, I can't see him ever getting sacked tbh. Would anyone else come in on that kind of money?

That's one of the problems with sacking him. Any replacement would expect a Premier League salary.

Adkins wouldn't.

Probably get more money off Blackpool tbh.

If that's true, I can't see him ever getting sacked tbh. Would anyone else come in on that kind of money?

*cough*

*cough*

I'd like to think you're right mate but I just don't see Pardew going. I'm a big fan of Adkins and have heard very good things about him (going back to his Scunny days). Would have him here in a second.

Adkins wouldn't.

Probably get more money off Blackpool tbh.

Adkins was on £200,000 a year at Southampton, and that was in league one!

Jesus, thinking about it, Scunny paid him £100,000 a year. Pardew must be one of the lowest paid manager's in history!

Maybe Pardew will quit when he realises all this losing means no bonuses and his lavish, toyboy lifestyle can't be funded by his paltry basic wage?

He could definitely get a (much?) higher, guaranteed wage at another decent club so let's hope so.

Feel sorry for whatever Championship club inevitably gives him a shot on the back of desperate hope he'll re-create something resembling last season.

TBF he usually does well initially & then he gets totally figured out for being a fraudulent spiv.

his lavish, toyboy lifestyle

:lol: :lol:

You seen those glasses? They ain't exactly Boots' value brand, know what I'm sayin'? All that lonely-housewife-loving's gotta be funded from somewhere.

Well they're not fucking working wherever they're from. Cunt can't see the wood for the trees. 

:thup: Another Roeder, I suppose. Or the management version of Shola. Take him on for a short-term situation while you sort the long-term solution, it could work. Ask him to keep it up? More fool you.

His original NUFC contract was for 5 and a half years. :lol: Not that it's that relevant, I just remembered, that's all.

Cannot describe how I feel atm. Just numb. Cannot understand why Pardew threw that away. Supporting this club right now is like watching your dog get put down. You know what's caused the problem, and you know they're not long for this world, but there's absolutely fuck all you can do about it.

There's no question that we could sign Messi and we'd still struggle under this tosser's tactics. If today showed one thing is that we're capable of playing 'ok' (on the evidence of the 1st half) with the squad we have. For me therefore, if its a choice between sticking with AP for the remainder of the window so as we can bring in a couple of new faces or getting rid now I'd certainly prefer the latter.