Alan Pardew

Dave

Knowing what a decent manager could do with the players at his disposal and seeing what Pardew actually does instead is like watching a brain-damaged chimp playing with your Gran's antique crockery.

We'd be better off being managed by Raymond fucking Babbitt. :hmm:

Not sure what s*** tactics he is employing now, but its putting all the f***ing pressure on the team.

seemed to me like cabaye and sissoko just ran out of steam and couldn't adapt when the pace was upped more than any tactical thing.

Not sure what s*** tactics he is employing now, but its putting all the f***ing pressure on the team.

seemed to me like cabaye and sissoko just ran out of steam and couldn't adapt when the pace was upped more than any tactical thing.

Piss off. Pards tactics having Jonas and Perch play is responsible, run out of steam, what planet you living on?

Guest neesy111

Defending the indefensible.

Guest Dontooner

For the whole second half with Anita playing as the striker?? Do you know what you are watching ?? because i certainly Dont! we didnt run out of steam the players are unstructured not to move forward.