Alan Pardew

Dave

Bemuses me that the consensus seems to be that we no longer play a long ball game. Cabaye hadn't played a pass less than fifty yards when he went off.

Clip it over the top. Lose possession. Men behind the ball. Rinse and repeat.

Guest Dontooner

Why put out a team of ball players and play such  rigid formation???? Give them more freedom ffs. When it comes down to Tactics Pardew is probably rated the last 15 in the League. Serious liability in some games.

Bemuses me that the consensus seems to be that we no longer play a long ball game. Cabaye hadn't played a pass less than fifty yards when he went off.

Clip it over the top. Lose possession. Men behind the ball. Rinse and repeat.

Don't forget work it wide then put rubbish cross in to no-one.

Well played today Pards (and I would have said this even if we wouldn't have won). Good starting XI, noticed it wasn't working so changed things at HT and we came out all guns blazing. Good substitutions as well, brave bringing young Adam on instead of Shola. Anzhi made it difficult for us after they got a man sent off, and Eto'o scared the shit out of us so we couldn't push forward too much.

Well played today Pards (and I would have said this even if we wouldn't have won). Good starting XI, noticed it wasn't working so changed things at HT and we came out all guns blazing. Good substitutions as well, brave bringing young Adam on instead of Shola. Anzhi made it difficult for us after they got a man sent off, and Eto'o scared the shit out of us so we couldn't push forward too much.

Spot on :thup:

Well played today Pards (and I would have said this even if we wouldn't have won). Good starting XI, noticed it wasn't working so changed things at HT and we came out all guns blazing. Good substitutions as well, brave bringing young Adam on instead of Shola. Anzhi made it difficult for us after they got a man sent off, and Eto'o scared the s*** out of us so we couldn't push forward too much.

Sure, but we just don´t create anything. 11 vs 10 for 30 minutes and I think they created more.

Credit to him for the result. My opinion on him never changes though, I see the same problems all the fucking time and we need to sort it out on the training park. We were fired up after half-time though so credit for that too.