Alan Pardew

Dave

Nice to have a Manager that we can analyze unlike Pardew, cannot for life understand most of his tactics or decisions. They are so wild and dull. So damn predictable..

That sentence really doesn't make any sense to me  :undecided:

Can't think of a manager in the league who has got less out of the talents at his disposal than him, in fairness. Haven't watched enough European football in 2013 to comment for the rest of Europe :razz:

He is the same person who got so much out of less talents at his disposal last season.

Can't think of a manager in the league who has got less out of the talents at his disposal than him, in fairness. Haven't watched enough European football in 2013 to comment for the rest of Europe :razz:

He is the same person who got so much out of less talents at his disposal last season.

He's the same person that did the same thing at the other clubs where he has been....

Why do you think he has suddenly become a completely different manager to then...?

We have better players now and should be playing better football with better results - we are not, end of.

Probably loosing 3 goals tomorrow base on his prep talk. What a fraudster, amazing how he still have half the fans behind him.

He has half the fans behind him because Ashley and Llambias have been very successful in brainwashing many supporters into the acceptance that we are a second-rate club, always will be and therefore can expect no better than a second-rate manager...or third-rate......

Not a Man City or Mancini Fan but its quite obviously to me what they trying to do most of the time , just that they are not clicking in some games. i do agree how he doesnt use his players properly but i do see some tactics and routine passing systems in their play. They still can keep possession quite well unlike us and uses the possession to meaningful attacks unlike us. They can do with a higher level coach with their players strangely i think we are in a similar position. the manager is not good enought for the players .

It's no secret they're looking for a new manager.

Swansea might be just hit the motherload (of compo pay-outs), if the Arabs are forward thinking enough.

Pardew has always had the advantage of being Ashley's choice after agreeing to work on his premises, other than that there wasn't much to explain his appointment.

In my opinion, it seems as if Ashley has moved forward and developed in his role in the past few years, i.e since Pardew took charge.

With our current setup and ability to spot and recruit talent - is it really still unthinkable that a good manager with continental pedigree would be interested only because it's Ashley?

I must admit, in the last 12 months I have become more and more convinced Pardew isn't good enough.

The problem is that he has good relationships with the owner and players.

I have no doubt we could attract a better manager, as the owner has improved his image in the last couple of years.

I must admit, in the last 12 months I have become more and more convinced Pardew isn't good enough.

The problem is that he has good relationships with the owner and players.

I have no doubt we could attract a better manager, as the owner has improved his image in the last couple of years.

Yeah. He's clearly a nice bloke; he's consistently clueless however. I dont know who you would get however. Ashley's stock has only really improved significantly since the backpedal on the name change bollocks and the recent transfer support. With the latter of those two, it's long past the time where Pardew put his money where his mouth is.

tell you what like, to the average mag on a horse that 5th place last year has bought pardiola a massive amount of leeway i reckon, mate got back to work yesterday and we started talking...he was incredulous when i said i'd bin him in the summer like

tell you what like, to the average mag on a horse that 5th place last year has bought pardiola a massive amount of leeway i reckon, mate got back to work yesterday and we started talking...he was incredulous when i said i'd bin him in the summer like

Yeah, that's the case with everyone I speak to as well, outside of Newcastle.

My faith in him is a lot less than it was, but I'm just willing to give him next season assuming we stay up. Both because of last season and for stability reasons.

Guest icemanblue

My faith in him is a lot less than it was, but I'm just willing to give him next season assuming we stay up. Both because of last season and for stability reasons.

:thup:

Fucking sympathising scum. (I would too)

Only if he agrees to stop telling our best players to play shit though.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Oh aye, definitely. That, and he must always, ALWAYS, speak the absolute truth to the press.

into his 3rd full year and the quality of the playing squad has improved massively since he arrived, he still can't get them to perform as a cohesive football unit so in my opinion the likelihood he's going to produce another 5th place is very slim

especially considering we keep signing players who don't fit the system that he played (seemingly the only one he knows) to get us 5th

by all means let's give him another year if we stay up but i'll make a bet right now it'll just lead to another wasted season

Guest icemanblue

into his 3rd full year and the quality of the playing squad has improved massively since he arrived, he still can't get them to perform as a cohesive football unit so in my opinion the likelihood he's going to produce another 5th place is very slim

especially considering we keep signing players who don't fit the system that he played (seemingly the only one he knows) to get us 5th

by all means let's give him another year if we stay up but i'll make a bet right now it'll just lead to another wasted season

Come on then, which system is that?

Guest Roger Kint

Who really cares whether some fans would bin him though? The bloke that decides isnt going to do it so he will be manager regardless of this forums opinion, the fans dont have any say in the matter  :lol:

good question, i have no idea how to describe it it's such a fucking joke...but it's characterised by:

keeping the players in a rigid shape to protect us from the other team at all costs

getting the ball forward to the strikers at the earliest opportunity*, changing the phase of play or whatever bollocks he calls it

*but don't over-commit when the ball goes forward, 2 or 3 players should be able to do the business on their own, the rest have to stay in shape to protect us from the counter

there's nothing else to it is there?

fwiw i think this is part of his problem because we don't even do these things well anymore...he probably knows the players we have aren't suited to it but doesn't have the ability to change it into anything else hence it's just such a mess

Guest Dontooner

Long balls, aimless crosses , a preference for 4-4-2 and probably prefer to buy big hard english man....(no pun)

Defense first football etc.. what other systems have you seen.

I'm 90% sure this is what we'll get next season.

:thup: The three amigos of sanity.

The average mag on a horse doesn't spend his weekdays analysing performances in minute detail, therefore allows themselves to view the bigger picture. If forums such as this represented truly an average fans' view, supporting newcastle would be an even more depressing existence than it unfortunately is.

Who really cares whether some fans would bin him though? The bloke that decides isnt going to do it so he will be manager regardless of this forums opinion, the fans dont have any say in the matter  :lol:

Do you have a hot line to Ashley by any chance...?

I would have thought that the LAST thing anyone would do is try to predict what Ashley will do about anything.....

Guest Dontooner

I'm 90% sure this is what we'll get next season.

Think base on the performances and the plot of better performances...i think is closer to 100% we will have a wasted season where the players under perform and a ton of excuses made.