Alan Pardew

Dave

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/13/tim-krul-newcastle-sunderland

"It's changed a lot over eight years," says Krul, with some understatement. "I've seen a lot and learnt a lot. Having a lot of managers has taught me loads." Signed by Graeme Souness, he made his debut at 18 in a Uefa Cup tie against Palermo in Sicily under Glenn Roeder. "That was a special trust," he says. "Glenn was a massive influence on me. I was very lucky Glenn gave me that chance.

"Sam Allardyce was great with me, too, then came Kevin Keegan, a true legend. Joe Kinnear had a very different view of the game, he was a bit unusual but I learnt things from him. Then Alan Shearer took over. He was fantastic. I loved Shearer. Such a nice guy and really honest. It's such a shame it didn't work out for him here. I think he could be a really good manager somewhere."

The pain of Shearer's post-relegation departure was eased by Chris Hughton's installation. "I really love Chris," he says. "He's a very good manager." So, too is Pardew, the man who made him the first-choice goalkeeper after so many years spent understudying Shay Given and Steve Harper. "Alan Pardew's brought stability to Newcastle, which is really important," Krul says. "He's got the players' trust, which is vital. He's our leader. It's good to know the manager is going to be here for the next few years at least. Everyone can concentrate on their jobs and not wonder what's going to happen next all the time."

Souness: [signed me]

Roeder: 'a massive influence on me'

Allardyce: 'great with me'

Keegan: 'a true legend'

Kinnear: 'I learnt things from him'

Shearer: 'He was fantastic.. I loved [him]'

Hughton: 'I really love Chris, he's a very good manager'

Pardew: 'er, he's brought stability I guess'

;)

‘Paolo Di Canio has had three good training days full pelt with his team, I will have literally none. None,’ said Pardew. ‘My players will warm up, go back into the changing room and everything else will be on the board. We’ve got to get our message right on that board.’

http://i47.tinypic.com/mrvjvt.jpg

Keep it tight for 70 minutes and then find a way!

:pardsgrin:

Disco is f***ing brutal like :lol:

He's fucking right though, turbomongs left right and centre in this thread every week.

Having said that, I do think this is possibly his most important game yet for NUFC. Lose this and we're back in the mire, back under pressure and we dont play well under pressure. For us to have a good season next year, I really think we need to end this one on a high note. I think we need to be climbing the league and there needs to be an air of confidence and focus as the end of the season bares out. A poor end to the season will only see a summer of calls for him to go which for me will only translate into a poor start to next season and a subsequent sacking.

Let me guess. Your plan is to throw in Benny so we can turn this around?

Me of the skinny kew in charge?

Pardew ffs. Not you. You can't do shit except post on a forum can you? :p (I meant Pardew if I didn't make that clear)