Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest neesy111

It really is a joke. We've got one goalscorer in the entire squad, man.

:lol:

We've got one striker, we've got plenty others who can score goals.

I've yet to see anyone else score goals regularly.

I think yesterday was a new breaking point for me. Whilst wanting rid of him, I've been open to him regaining my confidence if he showed any signs of learning from his mistakes.

Like many have said; that game summed up what has been an abomination of a season. With players at his disposal who should have had us comfortably in the top half at worst. With the number of problems increasing by the hour and him not being able to do a thing about any of them. With him creating even more problems for himself with his gutless shit mentality, his continuous shit selections, his five different formations every game, his constant papering-over-the-cracks interviews, our shit set pieces and best players performing way below their potential.

The football has been tragic all season and it hasn't mattered what players have been fit, if we've been tired or what decisions has gone for or against us. The problems have been there for all to see. Explain it anyway you want, it's his responsibility to avoid, prevent and act on them. He's done none of those things. He's used the entire season to come up with explanations and excuses, fucking loads of them by now.

Get him the fuck out.

To be fair, the only way supporters would be able to actually make the fat bastard sack him is if they stop buying shit and stop turning up for matches / renewing the season tickets. Yet we all know that it wont happen so we will be stuck with him until it is too late and we are back to square one in terms of players etc. It makes me sad and fucking angry at the same time that the fucking cunt cant see how shit pardew is.

His replacement is key. We wont sack him until the end of the season, so we've got now, untill the start of summer to find a replacement. So many comparing it to the Souness sacking, whilst I dont agree that his overall time in charge has been as soul destroyingly bad, it has got to the point where he desperately needs to go, like Souness did. We cant sack him and replace him with another Glen Roeder. MA needs to get this right.

Pardew can bring the big talk about how strong he is and how he'll bounce back but the fact is they'll be singing as many songs on wearside about him as Di Canio. mackem legend.

Guest icemanblue

did the mood turn in the stadium at all yesterday?  imo it'll be the only way to breach the thick skins of ashley and mike, if it's clear the tide has turned against him

Nah, not that I could hear anyway. Plenty of disgruntled voices, few directed at the manager, more at the players.

Fucking hell reading that interview from January about "being hardened" and all that guff - what a fraud.

How people even think of him as some sort of PR wizard is beyond me. All you'd have to do is listen to him talk before you realize that he's a charlatan. I have no doubt that he's a genuinely nice guy, and no doubt that he gives his absolute best - which is why the players like him. The truth is though that he's just not good enough for a club in the top division.

"hardened" my fucking ass. GTFO

Guest Roger Kint

As soon as i heard the team i said to my mate i had finally lost faith in him. Fucking Jonas man, what possible reason can he give for doing that shit? Not going to say it cost us the game but by fuck he put us on the wrong path before we got on the pitch ffs. Dont even get my started on Tiote, comically bad DM  :rant:

did the mood turn in the stadium at all yesterday?  imo it'll be the only way to breach the thick skins of ashley and mike, if it's clear the tide has turned against him

Nah, not that I could hear anyway. Plenty of disgruntled voices, few directed at the manager, more at the players.

as suspected, staggering to me the way people are currently viewing our predicament this season...sure blame can be apportioned to the players but this is the end product of 2 years of bullshit, prehistoric tactics

one 5th place has blinded a city, imagine if he'd won something :lol:  we'd have the cunt for life

Guest icemanblue

as suspected, staggering to me the way people are currently viewing our predicament this season...sure blame can be apportioned to the players but this is the end product of 2 years of bullshit, prehistoric tactics

one 5th place has blinded a city, imagine if he'd won something :lol:  we'd have the cunt for life

Perhaps the distance gives you enhanced perception and foresight? Whatever it is, you're so much better than us.

Guest Brazilianbob

Pardews tactical secret is there for all to see.  His masterclass is to confuse the opposition manager's tactics by sending out a team bereft of tactics in the hope that the opposition will become totally confused as to how to counter a team with no gameplan!!!!

Yep, same around me.

Considering we've just sold out the stadium three times in a week I'd be surprised if the powers that be have any idea that some have doubts.

In------------------------------Out

^

Me

Yesterday summed him up, only reason I don't want him out now is the time of the season, not sure a manager shift would be a good move at this point.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm undecided if he should go at the end of the season. The club won't sack him tho. He will be here for next season

Aye it makes no difference what we think or say. He will be here assuming we stay up. Can only hope we get lucky again and pray he learns from this shite :yao:

I was pro Pardew (if you like), up until Swansea at home this year. I think he took Marveaux off in that game?

Yesterday, will be considered the start of the end for Pardew IMO.

European standard players, championship manager.

The problem is that he has the players, staff, board and half the fans still on his side.