Alan Pardew

Dave

Hughton was sacked on the Tuesday wasn't he, still hope :lol:

You didn't see the Ryder post? :lol:

Yes. It's irrelevant what he says.

I sure hope the window licker's wrong. :lol:

My favourite Pardew excuse so far is when he blamed the fans for spreading information about the tactics.

“There is too much information going out of this training ground to the opposition and I am not going to have it any more.” “I don’t think I should be boarding up the training ground around my main pitch, which I have had to do.”

“People are coming and looking through the fence and putting my team on the internet and giving it to the press. Therefore, what I have stopped is the real fans coming to get a view of us.”

“That how I have to be, I am afraid.” “We need to give ourselves the maximum chance of winning our first away game.” “I apologize to the fans if they are not getting the information before the game.”

The same knacker told everybody how he was going to play against Benfica and that Marveaux would play and Ban Arfa wouldn't play against the mackems.  He's a walking contradiction, as well as a boring, useless, arrogant, negative bastard which goes without saying.

My favourite Pardew excuse so far is when he blamed the fans for spreading information about the tactics.

“There is too much information going out of this training ground to the opposition and I am not going to have it any more.” “I don’t think I should be boarding up the training ground around my main pitch, which I have had to do.”

“People are coming and looking through the fence and putting my team on the internet and giving it to the press. Therefore, what I have stopped is the real fans coming to get a view of us.”

“That how I have to be, I am afraid.” “We need to give ourselves the maximum chance of winning our first away game.” “I apologize to the fans if they are not getting the information before the game.”

The same knacker told everybody how he was going to play against Benfica and that Marveaux would play and Ban Arfa wouldn't play against the mackems.  He's a walking contradiction, as well as a boring, useless, arrogant, negative b****** which goes without saying.

He's mentally disturbed ffs. Hadn't seen those comments.

As has been the case for many of our players in recent years, he is too secure in his position. Eight year contract was an idiotic move on Ashleys part.

I think too much has been made on the length of the 8 year contract. After Allardyce and Keegan, he was never gonna pay out an insane sum for sacking a manager. If anything the contract merely means any club coming in for him after his MOTY award needs to pay a huge compensation. Ashley would also have an escape clause somewhere in there offering much less than the 8 years worth should he sack Pardew.

As has been the case for many of our players in recent years, he is too secure in his position. Eight year contract was an idiotic move on Ashleys part.

I think too much has been made on the 8 year contract. After Allardyce and Keegan, he was never gonna pay out an insane sum for sacking a manager. If anything the contract merely means any club coming in for him after his MOTY award needs to pay a huge compensation. Ashley would also have an escape clause somewhere in there offering much less than the 8 years worth should he sack Pardew.

You're probably right but for me a manager with 1-2 years left on his contract, effectively playing for his next contract would put in more effort and dedication to his job than a man who knows that he just has to do the bare minimum year in year out to keep him in beer?

:lol: just gone back and read previews for the Chelsea away game and his dismay about the game not being moved due to the Notting Hill Carnival.  What a f***ing melt.

i always thought the notting hill thing was some patter this board made up.

he really did use that??

I think too much has been made on the 8 year contract. After Allardyce and Keegan, he was never gonna pay out an insane sum for sacking a manager. If anything the contract merely means any club coming in for him after his MOTY award needs to pay a huge compensation. Ashley would also have an escape clause somewhere in there offering much less than the 8 years worth should he sack Pardew.

You're probably right but for me a manager with 1-2 years left on his contract, effectively playing for his next contract would put in more effort and dedication to his job than a man who knows that he just has to do the bare minimum year in year out to keep him in beer?

He knows he isn't safe from the chop like. You remember him totally stressed out in his interviews before the January signings? The only thing going for him is that Ashley and Llambias seem to like him and Pardew knows his place, but even so they can only tolerate so much. Ashley still holds the trump card when it comes to cutting him off.

:lol: just gone back and read previews for the Chelsea away game and his dismay about the game not being moved due to the Notting Hill Carnival.  What a f***ing melt.

he really did use that??

aye.

Alan Pardew was down but not defeated following Chelsea’s win on Saturday.

In fact he was quite bullish that Newcastle would have caused Chelsea a lot more problems if their preparations hadn’t been affected by a lack of time thanks to a combination of Europa League football and the Notting Hill Carnival preventing a Sunday match.

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-columnists/alan-pardew-interview-video-special/

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Downloads the games off the internet, that extra day matters as he has a really connection.

Really?

100% deadly serious accurate, no lies, turn around touch the ground, no tiggie butchers, truths.

he really did use that??

aye.

Alan Pardew was down but not defeated following Chelsea’s win on Saturday.

In fact he was quite bullish that Newcastle would have caused Chelsea a lot more problems if their preparations hadn’t been affected by a lack of time thanks to a combination of Europa League football and the Notting Hill Carnival preventing a Sunday match.

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-columnists/alan-pardew-interview-video-special/

:cheesy:

Downloads the games off the internet, that extra day matters as he has a really connection.

Really?

100% deadly serious accurate, no lies, turn around touch the ground, no tiggie butchers, truths.

Yeah but what about his connection? Is it really really?

Hughton was sacked on the Tuesday wasn't he, still hope :lol:

At about half 9 at night too  :drool:

It was in the middle of the day.

Was just trying to fire him up more. Never mind  :rolleyes:

And it was a Monday if we're being all facty.