Alan Pardew

Dave

I don't think he's even capable of championship level, Pardew getting a championship team promoted? No chance.  League one at best.

He's already done that. :lol:

Through the play-offs, which is the absolute best we could hope for if he takes us down and keeps his job. Like Allardyce last season, his brand of football will never win a league.

I don't think he's even capable of championship level, Pardew getting a championship team promoted? No chance.  League one at best.

Through the play-offs, which is the absolute best we could hope for if he takes us down and keeps his job. Like Allardyce last season, his brand of football will never win a league.

It's not even the brand that's the problem. A properly-executed 4-4-2/4-5-1 can still be successful in the PL.

It's that Pardew absolutely sucks at implementing his own brand. Nor does he recognize that we don't have the personnel to play his brand.

And people say players like him, yeah right.

I cant see many sticking around once we are down.  Especially not for him.

Think it depends on the type of player he has, for me if he has a team which suits his style of play he could do very well. ( in regards to Championship)

The problem we have is that we have players that need to be coached in a different way that he is capable of, quite frankly i think we would be higher in the table if we had Carroll, Nolan and Barton because they suit what he needs the players we have obviously don't.

It's not even the brand that's the problem. A properly-executed 4-4-2/4-5-1 can still be successful in the PL.

It's that Pardew absolutely sucks at implementing his own brand. Nor does he recognize that we don't have the personnel to play his brand.

I don't even know what the term "brand" entails actually :lol: I think I meant his ideals and strategies etc. He just can't do winning football on a regular basis.

Think it depends on the type of player he has, for me if he has a team which suits his style of play he could do very well. ( in regards to Championship)

The problem we have is that we have players that need to be coached in a different way that he is capable of, quite frankly i think we would be higher in the table if we had Carroll, Nolan and Barton because they suit what he needs the players we have obviously don't.

I think that's true, but it's only effective up to a point. We still only finished 13th when we had those players here.

he's basically using Sissoko as the second coming of Nolan.

They may both be big in statue, not the same type of players at all.

Using him to drive us forward with his on-the-ball running? As if Nolan was ever used like that, man. You really need to start thinking more.

I think that's true, but it's only effective up to a point. We still only finished 13th when we had those players here.

Of course we wouldn't be any more than mid table but at the moment i'd snap your hands off for comfortable mid table :lol:

Using him to drive us forward with his on-the-ball running? As if Nolan was ever used like that, man. You really need to start thinking more.

I kind of get what he means though, couple games this season he's basically been playing like Nolan did for us. Sissoko has been way to high up the field which has ended in Cisse falling down to get the ball. But last couple of games Sissoko has out of desperation started to play bit more as a midfielder.

im talking about the position retard.

man behind the striker. 

I don't even know what the term "brand" entails actually :lol: I think I meant his ideals and strategies etc. He just can't do winning football on a regular basis.

I'm just assuming it's synonymous with playing style.