Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

I'm not sure he understood what Pardew was saying.

OK, "They" were Sunderland if anybody didn't make the connection.

I got the connection and it's such a petty pathetic dig, and he's chipping away at our fans a bit now too.

Funny he doesn't just look in the mirror.

I've defended him, but his quotes today have really got my back up.

The criticism was "heavy handed"? We just got thumped 3-0 off our local rivals who were staring relegation in the face. A team with one of the weakest midfield's in the league played through ours time and time again. We were absolutely fucking wank. The last time I witnessed a performance that gutless we were relegated when the full time whistle went.

And those comments about the Mackems. Really? How small time. He's beginning to sound like Steve Bruce.

Guest bimpy474

Fwiw Steve Bruce's Mackems played far better looking football than we have.

What a state he has us in.

The criticism was "heavy handed"? We just got thumped 3-0 off our local rivals who were staring relegation in the face. A team with one of the weakest midfield's in the league played through ours time and time again. We were absolutely f***ing w***. The last time I witnessed a performance that gutless we were relegated when the full time whistle went.

And those comments about the Mackems. Really? How small time. He's beginning to sound like Steve Bruce.

The problem with Pardew is that he's so arrogant he thinks he's above being criticised.  I remember when one of our fans had a go at him earlier this season from behind the dug-out and some members of the media claimed that he had a go back at the fan.

The criticism was "heavy handed"? We just got thumped 3-0 off our local rivals who were staring relegation in the face. A team with one of the weakest midfield's in the league played through ours time and time again. We were absolutely fucking wank. The last time I witnessed a performance that gutless we were relegated when the full time whistle went.

Yep, not wise to say these things at all. That's the problem with the way he actually opens up to the press. He needs to learn when to keep things to himself, doing nobody any favours that stuff.

Heavy handed?!

He's got off f***ing lightly, the toad. Hasn't got the first clue what the game means, that's why his record in it is so utterly s****.

Damn right he did, the man has some gall.

I can't understand why he is not more universally hated for this reason:

He has lied, patronised, condescended and played the support of the club at every step of his tenure, I expect no different from the thoroughly unlikable PR man

Guest bimpy474

So it'll be our fault when we lose tomorrow because the mean, nasty fans have destroyed the morale of the players.

Of course, it couldn't possibly be his formation, tactics, subs, lack of imagination, boring defensive football, set penises from planet thicko.

How very dare even question the man.

I f***ing despise the bloke. I honestly can't think of a manager who gives shitter interviews than this clown. His comments just show he didn't give a toss about the derby. He saw it as 'another' PL game, its not that, no where near. Bragging rights, PL safety and helping send those down. Massive match, his tactics were woeful and the squad played like they were bottling it.

Ar aye and its windy lets go to SJP to train. f*** off man, how about get the ball on the deck and play some decent football.

Might get abuse for this but sack this clown. Despise him more and more after each interview and the way he sets the players up.

I fucking despise the bloke. I honestly can't think of a manager who gives shitter interviews than this clown. His comments just show he didn't give a toss about the derby. He saw it as 'another' PL game, IMO its not that, no where near. Bragging rights, PL safety and helping send those down. Massive match, his tactics were woeful and the squad played like they were bottling it.

Ar aye and its windy lets go to SJP to train. Fuck off man, how about get the ball on the deck and play some decent football.

Might get abuse for this but sack this clown. Despise him more and more after each interview and the way he sets the players up.

You don't get abuse for that.

I f***ing despise the bloke. I honestly can't think of a manager who gives shitter interviews than this clown. His comments just show he didn't give a toss about the derby. He saw it as 'another' PL game, IMO its not that, no where near. Bragging rights, PL safety and helping send those down. Massive match, his tactics were woeful and the squad played like they were bottling it.

Ar aye and its windy lets go to SJP to train. f*** off man, how about get the ball on the deck and play some decent football.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

I fucking despise the bloke. I honestly can't think of a manager who gives shitter interviews than this clown. His comments just show he didn't give a toss about the derby. He saw it as 'another' PL game, IMO its not that, no where near. Bragging rights, PL safety and helping send those down. Massive match, his tactics were woeful and the squad played like they were bottling it.

Ar aye and its windy lets go to SJP to train. Fuck off man, how about get the ball on the deck and play some decent football.

Nah, you usually get clapped for having that view.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

You can understand from his point of view the criticism is harsh, I mean we played in the europa league that week, his hands were tied.

To a anvil hoyed in the tyne.