Chelsea 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 25/08/12 - post-fart reaction from page 35

Dave

Okay, so we struggle against a poorer Tottenham team who played 3 in the middle, and felt we had to change it at half time right?

Not sure how we then come in against a better team also playing 3 in the middle and start off in the same way we struggled last week.

Frustrating. I just feel we could easily be so much better if we just setup a bit differently. Makes it much tougher to swallow.

Guest firetotheworks

Same side again. Annoyingly basic one-touch stuff. Good finish like, but I'm surprised Krul didn't do a bit more.

I don't think we've been that bad, a piece of poor defending from Santon and a silly challenge from Anita 1-0, then again Torres given too much space and a fantastic finish 2-0.

The bigger worry is just how much respect we've given them. Letting a team with this much talent play it around is asking for trouble.

Guest andrew

that's that then :( game wrapped up effectivly

chelsea looking far too good for us tbh. theyre really clicking, hazard terrifies our defence and we can't control torres. we cant afford to push up either as torres will have a field day behind our back 4. think the physio was saying cabaye has to come off, hope its not serious.