NUFC v Atromitos - Thursday 30/08/12 @ 8pm - Live on ITV4 (and ITV4+1!)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'd play Cisse in this. Should give a fair chance to score and regain some form. Give him an hour or so.

We'll risk burning him out if we play him too often too early.

I dont think thats a problem. After the Villa game we dont play for 2 weeks.

it willl be a problem if Senegal have games,  may have 2 games for them.

Guest neesy111

Home crowd will be a charver fest.

Can see quite a few families going with the cheap tickets as well.  Ridiculous that 10 years ago we were paying 20 quid for these games.

Guest BooBoo

Can see quite a few families going with the cheap tickets as well.  Ridiculous that 10 years ago we we're paying 20 quid for these games still.

Love seeing families there. That's what these games are all about. Unfortunately the cheap prices will also attract scrotes of the highest order with very little interest in the actual football. Our last Euro campaign was blighted by charvers all pissed up and mouthy at the games.

Guest neesy111

Can see quite a few families going with the cheap tickets as well.  Ridiculous that 10 years ago we we're paying 20 quid for these games still.

Love seeing families there. That's what these games are all about. Unfortunately the cheap prices will also attract scrotes of the highest order with very little interest in the actual football. Our last Euro campaign was blighted by charvers all pissed up and mouthy at the games.

I know exactly what you mean, reason I avoided going to cup games for a while.

One of the reasons why I go in the Platinum club for these games.

The Villa game in the weekend will have eerily similar circumstances to the same fixture against Villa a few years ago, but it's us who are trying to qualify for the group stages this time, while they are seemingly set to be a mid-table side. :smug:

They drew their away leg 1-1 before losing the home leg, btw. :frantic:

Guest WashyGeordie

The Villa game in the weekend will have eerily similar circumstances to the same fixture against Villa a few years ago, but it's us who are trying to qualify for the group stages this time, while they are seemingly set to be a mid-table side. :smug:

Is that when Heskey missed a sitter from 2 yards out? :lol:

Is that when Heskey missed a sitter from 2 yards out? :lol:

Aye, was a clanger that. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

You going ?

Nah, missing this and more annoyingly the Villa game.

I'm driving up with my two lads. Its their first evening home game. I'm assuming there will be cash turnstiles as i'm not going to buy my tickets in advance, just in case something comes up in the meantime and i cant make it.