Deadline Day Thread

JH

The Real Papa Nichol on Twitter: "Just been into Fulham FC shop on Fulham road and they have got Joe Cole shirts being printed"

Are Liverpool just dismantling their complete squad in the last 24 hours or so?

The Real Papa Nichol on Twitter: "Just been into Fulham FC shop on Fulham road and they have got Joe Cole shirts being printed"

Rodgers is actually an artist and this is his avant-garde opus. 'The dismantlement of a dying football club in the modern era'. Can't wait to see how it all works out

Guest neesy111

Owen's last few tweets suggest he's quite desperate to actually stay in the picture for today. Wonder if he'll get a transfer...

He can sign after today for a club can't he?

Owen's last few tweets suggest he's quite desperate to actually stay in the picture for today. Wonder if he'll get a transfer...

Don't know? We signed Lovenkrands as a free agent on deadline day once so I really don't know.

Guest neesy111

Rodgers is actually an artist and this is his avant-garde opus. 'The dismantlement of a dying football club in the modern era'. Can't wait to see how it all works out

Tbf, what he's doing is correct and is needed at Liverpool.  Still don't think he'll last the season out.

Guest neesy111

Don't know? We signed Lovenkrands as a free agent on deadline day once so I really don't know.

Pretty sure free agent deadline is in october, unless it's changed....

Fuck it, get him back in, what's the worst that can happen apart from him stealing a couple more million from us.

He is clearly building a CL side by selling half his squad. Knows his stuff. That is clear for all to see. Fantastic manager.

Probably wants to be registered for a Premier League squad on Monday.

In my opinion, the least interesting transfer saga of today.

"What mid-table club will name Michael Owen on their bench in the few games he doesn't miss because of injury? Stay tuned for more."

Guest Rey Mysterio

Pretty sure I saw Mark Hughes driving a Mini on SSN this morning. Fernandes not stretching his generosity with money to the manager it seems.

Guest reefatoon

Had BBC transfer update in one window and SSN's in another. Then coming back here to read about s***.

What's the point when this place is quicker than those two :lol:

Click close, click close :yao:

Just done the same myself . . .

Who would take Del Piero on a 1 year deal right now?

My god, I would love to see Del Piero in a Newcastle shirt, probably a bit to late now, but I would f***ing run to get a shirt with his name on it. Not sure about his abillity now a days, would probably not gel fast enough for the league. But still, I would love it.

Hell, I'd love to see Del Piero signing for Barça, just to run and get a shirt, even if he was s*** nowadays.