Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

Debuchy's block in front of Krul at 1-0. I think that had beaten Krul if he'd not got back there.

I was going to mention Krul's reaction to it, love it when players go a bit mad when congratulating each other.

Sissoko heading clear the Chelsea corner in the second half while not looking at the ball.

:lol: :lol: This, man. How does he do that? Not a clue where the ball is, but times a perfect defensive header.

Hilarious!

Sissoko heading clear the Chelsea corner in the second half while not looking at the ball.

:lol: :lol: This, man. How does he do that? Not a clue where the ball is, but times a perfect defensive header.

:lol:           

.

I found Shola's Messi-esque run rather amusing.

it was almost perfect too to Remy iirc.

Indeed. BT expert co-commentator Gary McAllister was adamant he was trying to chip the keeper :lol:

Moment of the match for me. About 15mins in, realising there was no Michael Owen

I've just spent a full minute cleaning my laptop screen because there's a full stop above the M in moment. What an absolute mong! :lol:

Have you got it off yet?

Dirty bassa.

In my defense i was half cut.  :blush:

Eto'o placing the ball down for Krul to take a goal kick only for Krul to move it a few inches to the left

This. So predictable but so funny in a pantomime sort of way.

Also:-

France's right back easily tackling and out muscling England's left back in the lead up to Cissoko's narrow miss.

Remy's celebration - anyone know who the kid is ?

Reaction around Colo (was sitting pretty close to him) when the "s*** Coloccini" chant went up in the second half.

What did he do?

Couldn't really say as I was behind him, people around him were turning round waving, smiling etc so I reckon it's safe to say he was enjoying it.

He seemed in good humour, pretty much as you'd expect from the bloke, getting lots of photos taken and signing autographs.

• 3 weeks later...

Never seen as much genuine laughter at the match as when Shola had that shot in the second half. :mackems:

The faux 'go on, skin him' when Mike got the ball second time round was close like.

Atmosphere was poor today but there was some good old fashioned gallows humour knocking about today.

Big Mike Willo on the left wing and THAT Shola shot in the 2nd half. Runner up has to be Tiote at half-way line and the crowd yelling Shoot.

Who are these cunts? You always hear quite a lot of people shout 'shooooottttt' ... but everyone I speak to says "I wish people wouldn't tell him to shoot" .... yet to meet one of these illusive 'shoot'-mongers :angry:

Big Mike Willo on the left wing and THAT Shola shot in the 2nd half. Runner up has to be Tiote at half-way line and the crowd yelling Shoot.

Who are these cunts? You always hear quite a lot of people shout 'shooooottttt' ... but everyone I speak to says "I wish people wouldn't tell him to shoot" .... yet to meet one of these illusive 'shoot'-mongers :angry:

About half the gallowgate listening to it.

Who are these c***s? You always hear quite a lot of people shout 'shooooottttt' ... but everyone I speak to says "I wish people wouldn't tell him to shoot" .... yet to meet one of these illusive 'shoot'-mongers :angry:

Think the instance in question was very much a collective piss take. He had the ball in our own half after already blazing 4 wide from a lot closer.

I do get your point though re every other time.

Who are these c***s? You always hear quite a lot of people shout 'shooooottttt' ... but everyone I speak to says "I wish people wouldn't tell him to shoot" .... yet to meet one of these illusive 'shoot'-mongers :angry:

My seats in the se corner, and I feel like I'm surrounded by 'shoooooottttt' when it happens...dunno what's worse, people shouting it or Tiote listening to them.

Think the instance in question was very much a collective p*ss take. He had the ball in our own half after already blazing 4 wide from a lot closer.

I do get your point though re every other time.

yeah I'm just talking in general, should have made it clearer :rose:

My seats in the se corner, and I feel like I'm surrounded by 'shoooooottttt' when it happens...dunno what's worse, people shouting it or Tiote listening to them.

The third, forth, etc. today were a piss take but the rest every fucking home game are not.