Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest bimpy474

I found Shola's Messi-esque run rather amusing.

it was almost perfect too to Remy iirc.

Indeed. BT expert co-commentator Gary McAllister was adamant he was trying to chip the keeper :lol:

Aye despite the replay showing Shola clearing looking for Remy :lol:

Indeed. BT expert co-commentator Gary McAllister was adamant he was trying to chip the keeper :lol:

And the ball never leaving the ground :lol:

Guest bimpy474

And the ball never leaving the ground :lol:

To be fair it was Shola so that could have been true about it not leaving the ground :lol:

Imagine if he did chip Cech :fwap:

Moment of the match for me. About 15mins in, realising there was no Michael Owen

Sissoko heading clear the Chelsea corner in the second half while not looking at the ball.

:lol: :lol: This, man. How does he do that? Not a clue where the ball is, but times a perfect defensive header.

Was amazing. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Moment of the match for me. About 15mins in, realising there was no Michael Owen

Am i right in thinking they didn't do a MOTM, i dont remember them saying anyone.

Guest bimpy474

The crunching tackle by Debuchy in the second half. The one where he picked up a slight knock.

Who was the tackle on?

Hazard i'm pretty sure.

Just watching the second half now. There's an incredible bit of crowd noise a few minutes after the goal when Cisse, Sissoko and Remy linked up - about three "GOO ANN!"s each increasing in volume as we got closer to goal. Reminded me a bit of Ben Arfa's solo effort against Bolton.

Fucking love the ground when it's rocking like that.

I've just spent a full minute cleaning my laptop screen because there's a full stop above the M in moment. What an absolute mong! :lol:

I've just spent a full minute cleaning my laptop screen because there's a full stop above the M in moment. What an absolute mong! :lol:

Have you got it off yet?

Have you got it off yet?

Dirty bassa.

Have you got it off yet?

Dirty bassa.

:okay:

Eto'o placing the ball down for Krul to take a goal kick only for Krul to move it a few inches to the left

This. So predictable but so funny in a pantomime sort of way.

Also:-

France's right back easily tackling and out muscling England's left back in the lead up to Cissoko's narrow miss.

Remy's celebration - anyone know who the kid is ?

Reaction around Colo (was sitting pretty close to him) when the "shit Coloccini" chant went up in the second half.