Newcastle vs Bordeaux 04/10/2012 @ 20:05 BST - Live On ESPN

Skirge

I'm absolutely convinced Ferguson will be on the wing and Anita at LB and it will be 4-4-2, i really can't see Cisse or Shola playing wide myself.

And nor should they be, would be shocked if we see the midfield 3 in the team sheets.

Are you calling Nufc.co.uk (the official NUFC website) a liar?

Who said they are lying? they have got it wrong before and i'm sure they will again. I'm just not convinced we will see a midfield 3 and a front 3 with Shola or Cisse outwide.

Guest bimpy474

FFS friend (non-football fan) called a favour to pick him up as he's stuck, have to go mid game...thought about leaving him stranded...still tempted...

Fuck him, if he's stranded he can wait another couple of hours. I would do this to my mother, kids and any other old person i know.

Same here. He can wait another 45 minutes for sure. It's not as we're in Siberia where it's -20°.

Well even if its -20° i would just tell him to keep warm, hasn't he watched Bear Grylls :lol:

Guest BooBoo

He's the least capable man of surviving in real life I know anyway, frustrating awful planning ability such that stuff like this happens a lot. Anyway looks like it may be a while so will catch most the game.

Shit on him.

Guest bimpy474

He's the least capable man of surviving in real life I know anyway, frustrating awful planning ability such that stuff like this happens a lot. Anyway looks like it may be a while so will catch most the game.

You are a hero but your mate deserves at least a wedgie for his selfish act of strandedness :lol:

Wish i had friend like you  :icon_salut: :occasion14: