Newcastle vs Bordeaux 04/10/2012 @ 20:05 BST - Live On ESPN

Skirge

I'd like to see Vuckic, think he's more suited to European games anyway. He clearly has talent but not really the industry or energy for high tempo, physical matches. Someone like Gourcuff is a good model for how he might want to develop.

As for Obertan - bench please.

Aye i'd like to see Vuckic in a side that's got our best players around him; instead of us having to rely on him for a bit of skill and prowess around the box in the absence of our better attackers. After Ba, he was our most dangerous player in that rotten WBA game last season.

I'm a big fan tbh. He'll make it i reckon.

Really hope we don't play Obertan. Just sick of seeing the same mundane shit from him. Fergie has to start, put Sammy RW for a bit of unpredictability.

I really don't know what people are seeing in Sammy. I know it's early days for him but so far, despite his speed and awkward dribbling style, I've seen no indication of him being first-team material yet.

Really hope we don't play Obertan. Just sick of seeing the same mundane shit from him. Fergie has to start, put Sammy RW for a bit of unpredictability.

I really don't know what people are seeing in Sammy. I know it's early days for him but so far, despite his speed and awkward dribbling style, I've seen no indication of him being first-team material yet.

He's kind of a surprise package right now, have him on the right cutting in and causing a bit of havoc, let him roam a bit. Give him freedom to express himself similar to Ben Arfa and see what he can do I say.

Really hope we don't play Obertan. Just sick of seeing the same mundane s*** from him. Fergie has to start, put Sammy RW for a bit of unpredictability.

he's got really good vision which shines through despite his age. Loves to run at people, is fast and has good technique. Its all there for him to be a very good player

Posting this in a few places as it's important for match-goers.

A new Twitter feed has been created by Northumbria Police to provide information and advice from them to Newcastle United fans in the build-up to football matches. This can be found on Twitter at http://twitter.com/NorthumbriaNUFC

This feed will be updated with ticket, travel & fixture info as well as match day advice. Northumbria Police are working closely with NUFC to ensure ALL fans, supporters and the community can enjoy football matches safely.

Goin to this but not been to a european game for over 10 years, do they still not allow alcohol to be served in european games?

Nope. There was none on sale against Atromitos at home.

Now showing all the goals from the Young Boys game. Cunts.

To be fair, what have they got to show from our last EL game? :lol:

"Ooh look, Shola and Gosling hit the woodwork"

vs

A fuck tonne of goals

Nowt to do with it being Liverpool, really. :lol:

Now showing all the goals from the Young Boys game. Cunts.

To be fair, what have they got to show from our last EL game? :lol:

"Ooh look, Shola and Gosling hit the woodwork"

vs

A fuck tonne of goals

Nowt to do with it being Liverpool, really. :lol:

They should have showed some of those NUFC compilations on youtube.