United vs Manchester - Sunday 7th October @ 4pm (live on Sky)

Dave

I think Man U had just lost at home to Blackburn too.

They had, which provided the usual media hysteria about how they never lose two on the bounce. Our form had dipped going into the fixture last season, with only the 0-2 at Bolton preventing our run from being shocking.

We produced a performance out of nowhere for the 3-0, lets hope for another.

Thread title :joey:

I'm expecting a high scoring game to be honest. Our defence is worrying so I'm expecting to concede. I do think our attacking power will be too much for you though.

I'll go 2-3. Ba with both your goals and Rooney and Van Persie sharing ours.

They had, which provided the usual media hysteria about how they never lose two on the bounce. Our form had dipped going into the fixture last season, with only the 0-2 at Bolton preventing our run from being shocking.

Can't remember the exact stat but there was something about Lindegaard barely conceding a goal all season too.

Jonny Evans is a doubt now  :mancini:

Can't remember the exact stat but there was something about Lindegaard barely conceding a goal all season too.

Jonny Evans is a doubt now  :mancini:

he hadn't conceded.

:smug:

Bumming is on the cards.

Man utd are purring up front, with RVP and our favourite scouser hitting some form.

Their defence is shaky but all they need to do is head the ball.

I can't see anything but a Manu win, we have been pretty shabby up to now and I can't see a huge change in us before sunday. Saylor is out judging by Pardews comments and williamson will get shat on by VP and shrek, I hope Colo is back and cabaye is fit enough and mentally ready!

I would love Pards to revert to a 433 for this one, have jonas and Tiote a little deeper and cabaye with a license to roam, HBA and Ba on wings when Manu in possession then all out attack when we have the ball with Ba and Cisse all working hard but making lots of movement. Dream on!

Kind of sums up football fans really, everyone thinks they're going to get beat.  Geordies, mancs, redcafe, N-O, everyone thinks they'll lose :D  Guess the natural state of the football fan is cynical pessimism :D

three one to them by the way.