Chris Waddle

Minhosa

Guest pintofscottsellers

Mark Bright and Mick McMackem are also terrible like.

I quite like McCarthy like, he just hates everything. :lol:

I suppose he is canny funny at times, he hates everything about the modern game. Always comes out with 'in my day' phrases.

called Brendan Rodgers, "Bernard" on MOTD last week.  Fantastic.

Bernard  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know why but I'm tittering like a blithering lunatic at that.

seems to hate us- guess we only took him from the sausage factory and gave him chance in the game- epitomises the lack of any sort of loyalty and Integrity in modern footballers.

He did a talk-in at my work with Michael Gray, he's definitely not a Mackem (his dad was though), and he had nothing but good things to say about Newcastle.

seems to hate us- guess we only took him from the sausage factory and gave him chance in the game- epitomises the lack of any sort of loyalty and Integrity in modern footballers.

He did a talk-in at my work with Michael Gray, he's definitely not a Mackem (his dad was though), and he had nothing but good things to say about Newcastle.

By comparison, maybe, given that he played for us and Gray certainly didn't. My anecdotal evidence is that NUFC supporters were banned from his wedding back in 1988 (?) according to my then boss, who was a trumpet of lies and deserves a hot pitchfork for it, the bugger. I still want to believe him in this respect, though. And just listen to his shite accent, man. He can't do it very well. Good player though.

called Brendan Rodgers, "Bernard" on MOTD last week.  Fantastic.

Gutted I missed it.  That would have been awesome, especially in that broad Yorkshire accent he has.

Guest BooBoo

Also was it Shepherd that banned him from the ground?

Didn't he get a load of shit when coming back here to play for Sheff Wed as we were linked with him under KK?

He got heavily booed the night we beat Sheff Wed 4-2. Him and Andy Sinton played well that night.

Guest Howaythetoon

He is an awful co-commentator.

He actually said Shola would be disappointed with his finish and that he could have done better. HE f***ing SCORED YOU PRICK! He also criticised Tiote all game than said he had a good game when he came off. Also said we were not in the groove... after 5 minutes gone.

Money for nowt, how anyone can employ him to talk about football defies belief!