mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

Guest icemanblue

Also regularly slate Obertan, Gosling and Vuckic. Their entire tone seems to have changed in recent months, away from level headed fan views. I used to really enjoy reading their stuff, too.

Never read owt from True Faith like.

Quite like the podcast those two lads do now and again, but not the print stuff.

I had to stop reading because the constant use of song titles as titles for their articles was getting on my nerves. :lol:

Never read owt from True Faith like.

Quite like the podcast those two lads do now and again, but not the print stuff.

I had to stop reading because the constant use of song titles as titles for their articles was getting on my nerves. :lol:

i used to like it, but one week i think they had 3 Smiths songs in the same issue...The Smiths are my favorite band but come on... :lol:

also think they had 2 New Order references in the same issue ("Substance" and something else i cant remember)

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele

If #nufc fans do applaud Danny Rose on to the pitch to show support after ordeal in Serbia I think it would be a magnificent gesture #safc

11:50 AM - 19 Oct 12

:idiot2:

Guest neesy111

I'll applaud him when he makes a total pigs ear of trying to keep tight to Ben Arfa.

So HBA is playing on the left on sunday then....

Guest neesy111

I'll applaud him when he makes a total pigs ear of trying to keep tight to Ben Arfa.

what makes you suggest that....

My bad, thought the mackems had him playing RB for some reason.

Nah.  Seemed to play on the left side of midfield for Spurs, then O'Neill's done his usual trick of playing players out of position.

I'll applaud him when the neanderthals down the road apologise for giving Shola the monkey noises when he played there for the u-21s, and for singing Rule Britannia when we brought Olivier Bernard on.

That'll be never then. Applaud him on ffs.

Guest Geordiesned

According to Simon Bird the whole applauding Rose thing came from a TV colleague of his and Luke Edwards who'd seen it being discussed by a "small number"!

He sent me a PM then unfollowed me so I couldn't reply so that makes it non-private as far as I'm concerned.

He asked, "guess it's unlikely to happen?!" 

Correct!

What happened to Rose was terrible but he deserves nothing but 90+ minutes of derision (however not racism) from our travelling fans - he's wearing red and white.

The Mackems are about as racist as they come, hilarious that they feel the need to get on their soapbox about this.

Nah.  Seemed to play on the left side of midfield for Spurs, then O'Neill's done his usual trick of playing players out of position.

Nah, Rose is way better as full-back. He's an utter disease of a wide player.