mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

Not sure if it has much relevance, but I dreamt we played QPR away at The Madejski (yes) on Sunday and won 2-1 thanks to goals from Rooney - off his shoulder - and a FK by Cisse. His namesake Djibril almost inspired a second half comeback with an early goal after the break.

Not sure if it has much relevance, but I dreamt we played QPR away at The Madejski (yes) on Sunday and won 2-1 thanks to goals from Rooney - off his shoulder - and a FK by Cisse. His namesake Djibril almost inspired a second half comeback with an early goal after the break.

That's what happens when you have no access to Google.

That's what happens when you have no access to Google.

Don't diss Google, dude. Any day now you'll need it when you start forgetting where you've left stuff.

Bet that during the return leg they will yet again be wearing their home kit though. Always seems to be the case, we play in our away kit there but they play in their home kit here. It's not a big issue as things go, but it's an incomprehensible annoyance.