mackems vs Newcastle United - 21/10/12 @ 1.30 pm (Live on Sky)

Jaypee

Google image searched Mackem Slayer and some great stuff comes up including this.  :lol:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyc2aLVUKGYFKnz_EF5r2uDaxd0DP3U82DlpAQLswD_ak0xr06

The Wear-Tyne games are always closely fought - even in the 1-4, we were probably the better team

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737277#ixzz29qdP5THZ

:kasper: :laugh:

:lol: They're not always that close like.  And with the 4-1 he'll be referring to the first half, where we never turned up.  Made it all the more hilarious that we murdered them when we decided to have a go.

Not allowing us to go out in Black & White is a joke.

Whatever happened to us always having a backup of white shorts and socks? We've worn that when we played over there for a few seasons, no?

Only think we haven't when Dabizas hit that header.

96/97 as well.

Strange we don't have the white alts for this....

The Wear-Tyne games are always closely fought - even in the 1-4, we were probably the better team

The 2-0 when Owen scored both, and the 2-0 with Shearer & Bellamy in 2002-3 were two of the most one-sided games I've seen at SJP. Probably even more than the 5-1.

The 2-0 when Owen scored both, and the 2-0 with Shearer & Bellamy in 2002-3 were two of the most one-sided games I've seen at SJP. Probably even more than the 5-1.

The 2-0 with the Owen double was great but we should have score a lot more goals that day. Still, was an absolute great performance and I thought we'd go a long way with KK and Martins, Viduka and captain Owen up front. How wrong...

Have I missed summat or have we announced we're wearing the green away kit?

The derby should ALWAYS be black and white vs red and white. :anguish:

The club's Twitter account said we wont be wearing black and white due to both teams playing in black shorts/socks. Why we don't seem to have white shorts/socks is beyond me like.

The club's Twitter account said we wont be wearing black and white due to both teams playing in black shorts/socks. Why we don't seem to have white shorts/socks is beyond me like.

Costs money.

Costs money.

Guess we still have some of the 2010/2011 all white away kit available. Blue Puma logo, who cares? :lol:

That horrible incident where the spectator attacked the goalkeeper last night makes you wonder if it would have happened had the FA or Sunderland FC taken strong action when one of their fans attacked Steve Harper a couple of years ago. Talk about turning a blind eye - wouldn't be surprised if the kid is back in the crowd tomorrow.

Spectators running on to the pitch at Sunderland has become a routine thing and now Leeds fans have done the same.

Any incidents tomorrow need to be dealt with severely by the FA to stop it once and for all. A points deduction may finally get the message across.

"We are confident because we know we have very good players in our squad. That's why we are confident.

"In the Premier League, we have to win to get more confidence. In the last few games, we didn't take a lot of points.

"We have to get our confidence back. We have to win consecutive games to have high confidence.

Confidently put.

"It's the biggest game for Newcastle this season. For the last week, every time I go into town, people have talked just about this game.

"I'm looking forward to playing this game. I'm very happy to play this game. I'm sure every player wants to win this game for the fans.

Game.