2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Anita and Goufrann look like they're having a s***.

huh?

clutching at straws that the one mbabu was wearing was the earlier version before the change to the 'current' black logo..is there any hope that the reason the home shirt has yet to be officially unveiled is because of the black/blue wonga logo?

Why would they want to waste money recalling thousands of kits to fix them with the black logo though? If they want to, they are more likely to offer free iron-on patches like we did for virgin money/NR.

Why would they want to waste money recalling thousands of kits to fix them with the black logo though? If they want to, they are more likely to offer free iron-on patches like we did for virgin money/NR.

Because they are the same bunch of idiotic people who hired and an old retarded man to be the DOF of the club..yeah they do waste money :doh:

Because they are the same bunch of idiotic people who hired and an old retarded man to be the DOF of the club..yeah they do waste money :doh:

He's Ashley's plaything though. :lol:

Away and third kits always come first so that those who can't wait for the home shirt end up buying them.

They they buy the home shirt anyway because it's the home shirt.

Same every season.

Um, ok.

Guest Roger Kint

Anita and Goufrann look like they're having a s***.

huh?

clutching at straws that the one mbabu was wearing was the earlier version before the change to the 'current' black logo..is there any hope that the reason the home shirt has yet to be officially unveiled is because of the black/blue wonga logo?

Is there any real source that it will be black other than a very dubious looking version on a shitty website? :lol:

Its clearly going to be the Mbabu shirt, maybe they are waiting for the players to come back from Portugal to model it and do all the promo work? Fully expect it to be all done in the next 2 weeks and available around the start of the PL season.

Away and third kits always come first so that those who can't wait for the home shirt end up buying them.

Same every season.

Um, ok.

Seems a reasonable theory if you ask me!

Same every season.

Um, ok.

Seems a reasonable theory if you ask me!

Me too.

Does not apply for other clubs though. I know 2nd kits are usually out first but if we have to wait for the 3rd kit before the home kit goes on sale, we'll prob have to wait til Xmas at the rate it is going. They will reveal the home kit before the 3rd kit given the season is weeks away.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Home kit came out before the 3rd/euro last season?

Yup, lime-green kit came out in August. Home kit 13th July.

Aye but the European kit release tied in with a european game surely?

I hated wearing it at home.

Wear it outside then.

Wear it outside then.

;D

Guest Roger Kint

Its starting to grow on me, well aside from the daft pinstripes but will look fine when the players are wearing them rather than seeing it close up

Same every season.

Um, ok.

It's true - more people are likely to buy the home shirt than others. By releasing less popular kits ahead in time, more people choose to buy one because it's there / looks ok (Well, not so much in recent times :lol: ).

By releasing all kits together at the same time people will usually choose 1 that they like. Staggering the releases and seperate advertising can lead to more sales. Ashley isn't an idiot when it comes to getting people to buy sports crap

It's not that bad, really. No reason at all for the break in the stripes, like.

Absolutely none. As is shown by the little speech mark.. thingy.. in the bottom right of the wonga sign.

I'll be sniding this 'un.