2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I'm staggered by the fact that our U-21's revealed our home kit.

And by staggered I'm not really shocked at all - this summer has been the proverbial piss take by the people who run our club.

And by staggered I'm not really shocked at all - this summer has been the proverbial piss take by the people who run our club.

It's so predictable, we're gash from start to finish  :sad:

And by staggered I'm not really shocked at all - this summer has been the proverbial p*ss take by the people who run our club.

Stating the obvious here but maybe it has something do with the whole Wonga uproar, then again when has Ashely cared about any of that?

Woah, what a pointless post this was. Sleep time.

The only 'positive' thing i see from the kit is the Puma logo and the badge is somewhat 'rightly' placed compared to previous kits but other than that still wank

It's probably different on each shirt they make. Depends on how tired the worker child was at the time.

I understand but disagree with the massive patch on the back but there's no need for the stripes to be broken on the front of the shirt.

and the beaver teeth look stupid. I've not bought any of the shirts since Puma took over as they've all been pretty poor and from what I've seen of this season's kits I can't see that changing any time soon

The only 'positive' thing i see from the kit is the Puma logo and the badge is somewhat 'rightly' placed compared to previous kits but other than that still w***

Seriously?

From that pic above, the badge is about 85% on the black :lol: looks wank.

positioning on here is good....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zstazSM-fzQ/UYz1dnqA6hI/AAAAAAAAF6M/cjBEAMTnOAo/s700/Nike-Juventus-13-14-Home-Kit-Full.jpg

Having said that, if that was ours people would complain about the 'stick-on' sponsor.