2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest icemanblue

Can only assume we were committed to that design, before the change in sponsor. Although, again, you could argue that the break wouldn't be needed for VM's logo. Bunch of daft cunts.

Yeah, there's no need for the break in stripes, Red Star Belgrade didn't have them in their kit.

http://images.kurir-info.rs/slika-620x333/novi-dres-zvezde-1372932683-334641.jpg

The logo doesn't even crash with the colours ffs.

It probably is going by the Away kit pics/fit and the Belgrade photo above.

Hilarious that its on sale in Florida - what shop?

Agree with all on the stripes, absolutely no need given the Wonga box not clashing what-so-ever. On the bright side, its only 1 season with this kit.

Newcastle fan I work with is the biggest superfan imaginable. Called me a glory hunter when I said I wasn't gonna be going to the games any more, then reminded me about 15 times throughout the day of the amount of miles he travels/money he spends, etc, as a ST holder. Said he hadn't seen the home shirt but will definitely buy it cos "you've just got to, haven't you."

He's a good bloke like but :anguish:

Oh, we've heard about you. And if you're the kind of Newcastle fan we think you are, you're not about to go without the latest jersey. Behold, the team's official home shirt, complete with official NUFC badge. Whether you preserve it in a frame above your bed, sport it under your button-down to work on game days, or show your support with something a little more mundane¿that one's up to you.

Features:

100% Polyester fabrication

dryCELL designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable

V-neck

Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo at right chest and left sleeve

Official Newcastle United FC woven badge at left chest

dryCELL Logo at left hem

PVC Free