Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 04/11/12 @ 4pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

This is one of those games where our defend deep and hit the ball long tactics might actually pay off. Liverpool will obviously boss the possession as Rogers has a clear footballing philosophy, but they have quite a small team so we might be able to bully them out of a couple of points. I reckon a score draw is easily achievable, although I'd have preferred Cheick for this one to stop them bumming us in midfield.

:anguish:

This is one of those games where our defend deep and hit the ball long tactics might actually pay off. Liverpool will obviously boss the possession as Rogers has a clear footballing philosophy, but they have quite a small team so we might be able to bully them out of a couple of points. I reckon a score draw is easily achievable, although I'd have preferred Cheick for this one to stop them bumming us in midfield.

It's bullocks too as i have seen a lot of teams have more possession than them this season.

It's bullocks too as i have seen a lot of teams have more possession than them this season.

Precisely. Just look at Stoke at the weekend.

Watching this in Hong Kong with my dad.  Not hopeful, like, never get anything off these bastards at klanfield.

Be prepared to be the only Newcastle fans in the place you're watching the game. Meh.

Aye, i'm used to that now, Liverpool and Manchester bloody United everywhere.  Seen a fair few Chelsea shirts in Guangzhou too like which was a bit of a surprise.

Without starting the whole 4-3-3 thing again, I really think Ba's form and Cisse's lack of form are contributing to our formation in a big way.  Hard to justify Ba on the left of three when he is the only one scoring.  Cisse hits form again and I could see him being more comfortable with 3 up front - too much of a risk putting Ba on the left at the moment IMO - maybe Pardew feels this way as well?

I would go for the Williamson back post corner & free kick plan this weekend as they are a team full of midgets, apart from Skrote-l and Gerrrrrro. The main difference in tactic being that williamson is absent and saylor in his place.

Colo needs to man mark Buck-Cheat and that will render them completely useless...

Guest bimpy474

Beaten at home 3-1 to Swansea with plenty of the first team playing, surely we wont get a better chance to win at anfield than this weekend

You would think that wouldn't you  O0. Personally i just want us to have a go and not let them bum rape us without a fight.

Beaten at home 3-1 to Swansea with plenty of the first team playing, surely we wont get a better chance to win at anfield than this weekend

To be fair it was only 4 starters that played, and out of them only Allen played the full 90. Hope we wipe the floor with them.

To be fair it was only 4 starters that played, and out of them only Allen played the full 90. Hope we wipe the floor with them.

The rest will be emotionally exhausted tho'